LDRO

Instagram Updates

I unfollowed the Honeymoon account when it became inactive, so this whole Honeymoon IG revival has been deeply embarrassing to me as a stan.Β :sky:

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

Or when it was literally not private for years

Β 

what? it's been private for years lol she didn't log in for a good while until like a year ago, she changed her profile pic and then she changed it again more recently and started using it again when she quit her normal account

Β 

i just think it's bazaar to say you're going off social media, just to go back onto social media. like why make such a big deal about leaving if you're literally not. it makes me wonder if she's using her missdaytona account on twitter just to snoop too lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Β 

what? it's been private for years lol she didn't log in for a good while until like a year ago, she changed her profile pic and then she changed it again more recently and started using it again when she quit her normal account

Β 

i just think it's bazaar to say you're going off social media, just to go back onto social media. like why make such a big deal about leaving if you're literally not. it makes me wonder if she's using her missdaytona account on twitter just to snoop too lol

I just meant like some fans didn't follow the Honeymoon account back when it was not private, until she didΒ makeΒ it private. I mean those that were aware of it, but never wanted/bothered to follow it. It's whatever though.

Β 

Also, I agree it's very bizarre to make a big fuss and a veryΒ dramatiqueΒ video about leaving social media behind only to start being active on a private account three weeks later...Β :scoff:

Β 

Lana and her Lana-isms I guess.

2 hours ago, cherrysadwine said:

Β 

gosh leave the motherfucking woman be. why is this fandom always going for her throatΒ while complaining other fans are shit to her?? i can't understand it

Girl wot

If the idea is to escape toxicΒ fans then Honeymoon isn't really a solution

I mean that kid was on there for starters, along with countless other dickheadsΒ I'm sure

It's not randos who stumble across her main that are the problem, it's the obsessive freaks that sheΒ seems to attract. And you don't need to be a genius to work out that most of them would be on Honeymoon

When you look back at the problematic comments on her main they were almost always the same people and almost all of them had Lana stan accounts

I mean she can post using her grandmother's FacebookΒ account or never post on sm again for all I care, but it doesn't really make a lot of sense to deactivate her main and post on HoneymoonΒ 

And sadly, the situation with the kid just proves it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 hours ago, littleseashell said:

She specifically said she wanted to keep her circle small, and she knows pretty much only the biggest of fans follow herΒ there.

No, it's still a big circle (206k followers) of random fans. But I'm glad to get all the updates from other ig accounts that follow her, so I don't miss anything.

4 hours ago, West Coast said:

I just meant like some fans didn't follow the Honeymoon account back when it was not private, until she didΒ makeΒ it private. I mean those that were aware of it, but never wanted/bothered to follow it. It's whatever though.

Β 

Also, I agree it's very bizarre to make a big fuss and a veryΒ dramatiqueΒ video about leaving social media behind only to start being active on a private account three weeks later...Β :scoff:

Β 

Lana and her Lana-isms I guess.

I didn't really become a fan until 2017 so I never got the chance to follow it either, and there a lot of fans who are newer who never got the chance as well.Β That doesn't mean that fans who have been fans for longer are any "bigger" of fans than ones who started being fans later on. Its just not really fair to say "but you could've followed it years ago when it wasn't private" when many people just never had the chance

Β 

And yeah I agree, she's not really avoiding drama or obsessive fans this way. Even if she wasn't on social media at all, I know it would still follow her somehow unfortunatelyΒ :pft:

10 hours ago, littleseashell said:

That was the point thoughΒ :awkney:. She specifically said she wanted to keep her circle small, and she knows pretty much only the biggest of fans follow herΒ there. It still keeps her somewhat away from the media/general publicΒ since it's relatively lowkey. Plus whatΒ better way to promote your album than directly to those you know collect multiple vinyl variants, CDs, etc.Β Sis knows what she's doingΒ :true:

Β 

Except that's not true? What about the fans who love her dearly but only became a fan of her within theΒ past three years or so? I can also imagine the amount of dead accounts that follow Honeymoon during theΒ hiatus

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

Some of you are just deeply hurt that you were left out of the honeymoon account and you're making this argument of her having favorites,Β being elitist & blah blah, further proving that she made the right decision. She's prob doing it for her own mental health, I highly doubt she'd do it to purposely make anyone feel less than. I'm sure if she could select only her true fans to follow her, she would.Β 

Β 

Anyway............. who else is patiently waiting for FridayΒ :creep3:Β 

Β 

Β 

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

One account has 20 million followers and gets attention from the press. The other account has 200 thousand followers and most people don't know it exists. She wanted to leave social media and make her circle smaller because it's toxic, but she obviously enjoys social media and sharing things, so she decided that occasional updates on the Honeymoon account was a safer alternative. To the general public, sheΒ hasΒ left social media because the Honeymoon account is still relatively unknown and private.Β It's really not that complicated.:bye:

edit: okay I just saw this was from yesterday and was already posted here ignore

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

She posted a clip of the new video on Honeymoon with the caption:Β 

β€œShining aloneπŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸ
I’ve always loved a video with no real story line. The things that people do naturally without even thinking about it have always been the most interesting moments to capture.
I loved shooting Arcadia and blue Banisters without having a concept and just having my brother and Chris filming me dancing chilling, drinking coffee being stupid, having fun. It’s the little things.
Β I always say I do the least promotion of anyone I know but the most work in my backyard. When your inner world flourishes- at some point the outer world will always reflect that back to you what’s really in your heart. Do what you love,Β 
I think some of the wisest people have taught me that sometimes doing nothing and just listening to your inner voice which at it’s clearest is as near to what God’s voice would advise is the best thing to do.Β 
Dreaming, staying peaceful, being a good friend, a good mother to animals and friends, making big changes, taking risks that no one else understands, all of this has helped me to continue to follow my true life’s dharma. It can be a winding and lonely road at times- full of adversity- but it’s so worth it.Β 
All my Love
L/E”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

her message is so special, i really love the part about "doing nothing and just listening to your inner voiceΒ which at it's clearest is as near to what god's voice would advise is the best thing to do" is so true, sometimes listening to your heart, your soul, your intuition, etc. is so important <3

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123