LDRO

Instagram Updates

adding anti-gun violence activist and gun slinging señorita to the list of identities she’s had over the years :teehee: (trailer park lizzy, chola del rey, New York starlet/ghetto Nancy Sinatra, California surf girl, Italian mafiosa but also Medellin cartel princess, WASPy Judah Smith churchome queen,  western country girl, 2nd amendment princess)

sgopYhV.gif

Wasn't she just seen at a gun range?

Hey, this + the country album, she's fully in her yeehaw era. 

Spoiler

Maybe this will drive down concert ticket prices, too. At the very least I hope it will drive away the tiktok coquette girlies 😭 

4 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

adding anti-gun violence activist and gun slinging señorita to the list of identities she’s had over the years :teehee:

I was JUST thinking about this 😭

I love her lmaooo

unnamed.gif

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

idk as someone who is pretty anti-gun i think a mentally sane woman who has most likely taken training classes and also regularly deals with stalkers trying to break into her home... should be allowed to have gun:true:

no exactly. im very passionate about stricter gun laws but lana of all people is definitely allowed to have one. :bang:

57 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

adding anti-gun violence activist and gun slinging señorita to the list of identities she’s had over the years :teehee: (trailer park lizzy, chola del rey, New York starlet/ghetto Nancy Sinatra, California surf girl, Italian mafiosa but also Medellin cartel princess, WASPy Judah Smith churchome queen,  western country girl, 2nd amendment princess)

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes.

20 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

no exactly. im very passionate about stricter gun laws but lana of all people is definitely allowed to have one. :bang:

And so is Drake and I just saw it :hooker:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

I’ve thought about this before.. I’m in the UK so we don’t have a problem with gun crime.. and I think everybody would think American would be a better place without guns.. but if I was living there and everybody else had one.. I’d probably feel safer if I had one too 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

she's so weird lol also the clip she posted of taylor dragging her to the stage was adorable. you know they have a good friendship behind the scenes, there's no way they don't 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

doesn’t surprise me that she has a gun, have u guys seen ricky? he tried running up on lana again at the clive davis party. as much as i hate guns, it’s pure self defense on her end 

20 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

She used Summertime Sadness REMIX. And she HATED HATED that song. Read the room.

Oh thank god someone else caught onto this. When I first saw her post I was mystified that she chose that moment to sentimentally highlight, and then I turned on the sound and laughed out loud. It says so much about how she actually sees through the bullshit (at least in retrospect). 

datguitarguy needs to stay tf away from her. He is scary.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing