LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, Embach said:

url%5D

TELL THEM, QUEEN MOTHER LANITA!!! :gurl:

Love her but not her story being worse "than most peoples", damn.

5 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

Fake Rolex track 6 on Lasso :oprah4:

😅😅

9 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

watches are the new horse shaped bush, havent you heard?

😂

I've always understood and stood with what she said on QFTC in the fact that her early days were built on lots of hearsay and misogyny. But even if I didn't - to spin what was being said as something with racial undertones was always nuts.

Spoiler

Maybe it's an American thing - to make everything about race. 

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Can she find the reel of her announcing lasso and comment on that 

Yesssss!!!! I'd love if she shared more snipets of what she's working on :oopna2:

OIP.pWy7Ne77qWHp-pxlTlmFlgAAAA?rs=1&pid=

What happened y'all did she question the culture again??? :awk:

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

39 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

bro the way we knew this was coming by her dying her hair blonde :brigitte: she's right though, I wonder who the only person she didn't know was, maybe Beyonce?

She went to multiple roc nation/beyonce parties 2019-2020 so I think they knew each other although probably not too well. doja cat, nicki or kehlani are the ones i can’t think of any pre qftc interactions. my moneys on doja since nicki and lana were mutuals on instagram and cause doja commented that nonsense

no matter how oddly she worded it, she had every right to defend herself and her right to sing about her authentic experiences surrounding love, relationships, submission, emotions, pain, and being a woman however she wants! all i can really say about it without going on a tangent lol

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

i think this was a great explanation which is rare coming from Lana :eek4: However, I could definitely see the " I had it worse than most" comment being taken poorly, but I think it is just a moment of Lana not understanding how her words come across. I think when Lana says that she means in a completely different way than people are taking it. From what she has said about her early days, she did not have support financially from her parents, had seemingly been somewhat taken advantage of by her label with the 9-album deal, and was in a series of bad relationships. She did have a hard time with the beginning of her music career, not to mention her early age alcoholism and seemingly emotionally abusive mother. Especially compared to people like Camila Cabello, Ariana Grande, and Beyonce who had lots of financial support and in the case of Ariana and Camila, backing from major television shows. I don't think she thinks that the people she mentioned in qftc didn't work hard (and some of them did have sad backstories) but I do think she felt very misunderstood by people who think she just came from "daddy's money" and don't actually understand the hardships she went through before Video Games blew up. I don't know if that makes sense but it is just my interpretation.  

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

15 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i think this was a great explanation which is rare coming from Lana :eek4: However, I could definitely see the " I had it worse than most" comment being taken poorly, but I think it is just a moment of Lana not understanding how her words come across. I think when Lana says that she means in a completely different way than people are taking it. From what she has said about her early days, she did not have support financially from her parents, had seemingly been somewhat taken advantage of by her label with the 9-album deal, and was in a series of bad relationships. She did have a hard time with the beginning of her music career, not to mention her early age alcoholism and seemingly emotionally abusive mother. Especially compared to people like Camila Cabello, Ariana Grande, and Beyonce who had lots of financial support and in the case of Ariana and Camila, backing from major television shows. I don't think she thinks that the people she mentioned in qftc didn't work hard (and some of them did have sad backstories) but I do think she felt very misunderstood by people who think she just came from "daddy's money" and don't actually understand the hardships she went through before Video Games blew up. I don't know if that makes sense but it is just my interpretation.  

i think when she said "worse than most" here its in reference to how that the relationship tropes were worse than most love songs on the radio, not about her early career

u ate that tho 

giphy.gif

You probably already talked about this but is the “love you brokie” comment under the watch video real 😭?

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

2 hours ago, sjatib said:

Love her but not her story being worse "than most peoples", damn.

It actually is,  

I bet she never forgets about them, for instance - that damn Guardian article who painted her to be someone glamourising suicide by saying "I wish i was dead" - if i were her, i'd be mad too.

Dont forget she was smacked by a group of feminist people on the street in the beginning of her career and had to endure constant misunderstanding, lies, false accusations  for her lyrical content - which literally her telling her story.

and by saying "worse than most peoples" i think she's referring to her life story, her childhood, upbringing and stuff (you know, her family trauma and drama between her mom that she talked about in Fingertips, Wildflower Wildfire, hope, violet, those institution stories, her allegedly *might* have been physically/emotionally ab*sed by men etc.), she just want to have a right to tell her stories in her music without anyone to crucify her, villainize her, telling lies about her, miswording her, etc. She just want her stories in the music to be valuated and respected like her peers, that's all.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing