LDRO

Instagram Updates

write to her !!

I did! I commented, DM’d her, and made a post with a message. & so far two of my friends made comments saying I should have the coat lol (luv you guys)

Fingers crossed!!!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I did! I commented, DM’d her, and made a post with a message. & so far two of my friends made comments saying I should have the coat lol (luv you guys)

Fingers crossed!!!

awh, good luck! if you do get it u better get a cardboard cutout of her front leaning smile iconic photo n recreate it with that exact coat for a new pfp 

Fingers crossed!!!

Aw, I'm so excited for you! I really hope you get the coat! It'll really suit you :) 

some girl will be getting the coat and allison gets a jacket. allison is such a lucky stan. 

the people she already follows and get the privilege to see her all the time are getting stuff? who would have thought? 

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

SOOO happy for heather and the rest! the coat is a beautiful item to have. What I liked a lot is that Heather wasn't even followed by Lana, so anyone could have won, it wasn't something exclusive for people Lana follows! Lana started following her after she gave away the coat to her! Heather posted a screencap on her instagram with the follow from Lana after she won. So awesome that Lana noticed her, that girl has barely 800 followers!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

the people she already follows and get the privilege to see her all the time are getting stuff? who would have thought? 

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

Lana is so sweet to her fans and she's so precious to even think of doing this, but this is why I feel so stupid after trying and participating when she does things like this.. maybe im just jealous but who wouldnt. anyways congrats to them 

4BZPaCg.jpg

why did i think that this was something that would happen like... over the course of two weeks... what 

time flies when ur .... gettin old i guess

i legit thought this was gonna be like an every few days thing not a 'o btw it's right now...& it's gone! thanks ly x bye'

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

im honestly about to make a lana del rey fan account just so i can get the biotch to finally notice me

SOOO happy for heather and the rest! the coat is a beautiful item to have. What I liked a lot is that Heather wasn't even followed by Lana, so anyone could have won, it wasn't something exclusive for people Lana follows! Lana started following her after she gave away the coat to her! Heather posted a screencap on her instagram with the follow from Lana after she won. So awesome that Lana noticed her, that girl has barely 800 followers! 

wow, how inspiring! what an underdog! glad she got the coat

UbsOye5.png

also wtf am i supposed to have like some sort of "lana saved my life" monologue already prepared and on hand for things like this?? how are we supposed to write meaningful things this quickly??? i had no idea she would choose so fast

i feel cheated  :smokes3:  :bye2:

UbsOye5.png

wow, how inspiring! what an underdog! glad she got the coat

YEP!!! I know right??? Amazing! I was pleasantly surprised that Lana noticed people she doesn't even follow. I thought she pays attention only to people she follows but the fact she noticed Heather just beats that theory. I'm really happy for that because it shows how Lana really pays attention to all her fans! Very happy for Heather and you should be glad because according to Lana's response to Heather in DMs, Heather's partner isn’t doing well 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

also wtf am i supposed to have like some sort of "lana saved my life" monologue already prepared and on hand for things like this?? how are we supposed to write meaningful things this quickly??? i had no idea she would choose so fast

i feel cheated  :smokes3:  :bye2:

Me too, I was asleep. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png