LDRO

Instagram Updates

I think the video made more sense than the post she made

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So who the fuck leaked her fucking phone number?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Been online for ages, every person that lives in the US has their number/email/address/past addresses online. I think it’s the only country that happens to have this much information online & free 

wait,,,, when did her phone number got leaked?

I got shocked about it. Really...............

Well just wanna tell you all again to fuck yourself for being kind and lick leakers balls. Its time to get over it, we are getting sick.

True, but I feel like it never needed to be posted in the first place but they did anyway...perhaps to cause more drama but who knows

At the end they're a music news blog, at least they're not trashing her  :ohno:

I don’t know why but her statements remind me of when Lana made this post years ago

xBbPg0V.jpg

SAAAAAME

8nl2OpX.png

Been online for ages, every person that lives in the US has their number/email/address/past addresses online. I think it’s the only country that happens to have this much information online & free 

it was more prevalent when people had home phones, but now nobody really does and we mainly only have cells. I don't think her phone number is out there. I've found the beach house before on google earth from the HBTB video, but I have never come across a phone number for her, let alone for really any celeb 

(apart from the trash that is, onision)

giphy.gif

I had a more thoughtful post about a parallel universe*, where she dropped different names in her initial "cultural question" post, but that post ultimately got scrapped and devolved to this one:

Loving her is hard; keeping up with this thread is harder. Fuck it, I love her.

*in the parallel universe (where my post was posted, not where she used the names), the names were:
Alice Cooper, Chris Isaak, and Frank Sinatra

it was more prevalent when people had home phones, but now nobody really does and we mainly only have cells. I don't think her phone number is out there. I've found the beach house before on google earth from the HBTB video, but I have never come across a phone number for her, let alone for really any celeb 

(apart from the trash that is, onision)

Trust me. The phone number of every person living in the US is online. We did this experiment with a friend groupchat I’m in and all their numbers and their family members were there, on different pages... It’s scary how easily is to get so much information about someone with just a click

I'm definitely projecting, but I could see it being a reaction— Idk if you're crazy or not, but I am lol, when I am triggered badly in my attachment trauma, I will push everyone away even if they didn't do anything, because I anticipate their rejection or am unwilling to accept they they could possibly like me. I'm probably being way too deep about it tho haha

no i think you're totally right, she is obviously deeply triggered at the moment, something intense is happening for her that we obvs (and rightfully) aren't privy to.

aOaIzH2.gif

She got to the point where she is focusing only on the bad comments made to her.

So it doesn't matter if there are people in instragram chat groups wanting to make good comments, those comments will not make her feels better.

It became clear to me that she really is not well for focusing on that kind of energy, and again, it doesn't matter if you are a light-filled fan who has the best comments to make her feel good, she needs her own time to improve.

Since the first post more negative comments have come and it is obvious that she did not focus on the positive ones, because she is not a person who lives in illusion.

The fact is: this is affecting her mental.

So 'cool' that leakers are saying that they going to leak more, I will remember the faces from who support those actions.

Perhaps the gc she was in had her number and leaked it, provoking her to tell them to fuck off, etc.

Idk I never really saw anything substantial as to why she would go off on them. They claimed to be asking about her mental health which is also not the best thing to do but maybe there was more.

I really hope she still friends with Ariana. Remember when they used to give compliment to each other during DCMA? Good times.

it was such a forced friendship, i'd rather her be friendly again with grimes, marina, zella, weyes blood etc

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I don’t know why but her statements remind me of when Lana made this post years ago

xBbPg0V.jpg

When I see all her old posts like this, I imagine her writing them when she is like 12-15 but she was 25 at the time 

I really hope she still friends with Ariana. Remember when they used to give compliment to each other during DCMA? Good times.

I hated DCMA and I hate Ariana, soooo I'd much rather her not do anything together again

giphy.gif

it was such a forced friendship, i'd rather her be friendly again with grimes, marina, zella, weyes blood etc

I mean, we see a couple of times where Lana listen to Ariana music. In Grammy Interview she also said she excited to meet Ariana.

They might be not the bestest friend but I think Lana genuinely admired Ariana.

For fuck sake will her managers or label intervene and take her phone away. I can't believe I woke up to another ill judged post. Just say sorry and move forward before you really do some damage.

When they intervene and take her phone

Lana: