LDRO

Instagram Updates

No it's not. My eyes are proof. This is the last time I'm talking about what I (and others here) saw Marina following Lana a few days. Stop pushing your twitter link on me. I don't care. I saw what I saw. That's it. Now MOVE ON or I will just plainly put you on ignore. I don't come here to fight. 

Dude, did you open the link? It's not the same as the previous one.

Are you that narrow-minded? I literally proved my point (that Marina unfollowed Lana back on 2019) and proved your point (that Marina followed Lana again some time after that). What's with the attitude? 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Okay but even if Marina did unfollow Lanz (and I didn't see it, so I'm not saying either way), it may not have been related to all of this. It's been clear for quite some time that they haven't been close whatsoever.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Okay but even if Marina did unfollow Lanz (and I didn't see it, so I'm not saying either way), it may not have been related to all of this. It's been clear for quite some time that they haven't been close whatsoever.

I wouldn't be shocked to be honest. I notice with Lana (bless her) if you don't agree with her about something, she just moves on and forgets you. It too bad because they seem to have gotten along well, even buying matching bracelets. Then it fizzled off. 

qU5Ug4mlmgo.jpg

Maybe Marina just unfollowed her because - like all of us - she is bored of the constant vague content that has nothing to do with the music Lana puts out? I unfollowed her in 2018 because I was bored of her insta life and frustrated with her lack of music. :) 

Maybe Rob liked the 'I don't know shit' story from Chuck because he wants people to leave his daughter alone. 

:notamused:

3lfQEhw.png

The way she easily cuts people off makes me think of Jaime King. Lana may be the type to hold a grudge after shes cut someone off aswell... youd think after time shed reunite with people but i dont know if she has that kind of heart

The way she easily cuts people off makes me think of Jaime King. Lana may be the type to hold a grudge after shes cut someone off aswell... youd think after time shed reunite with people but i dont know if she has that kind of heart

I love Lana but it's obvious there's something going on with her. Most of her friends are married and starting to have kids. Even her sister is engaged. Lana on the other hand, goes through a lot of relationships and no luck. Look how she coldly dumped Barrie. I think that's why she was so devastated about Sean. Rumor has it Sean dumped her. I don't know if that's true though but it makes sense. But yeah, she just drops people off. I think that was what happened with Jaime too.

i saw that fantano filmed a reply to lana’s video with a not very promising title and even tho i like him i’m not gonna watch this in hopes this thing will fade out as soon as possible :awk:

kySyfQZ.jpg

i saw that fantano filmed a reply to lana’s video with a not very promising title and even tho i like him i’m not gonna watch this in hopes this thing will fade out as soon as possible :awk:

who cares , he's not a critic he's a youtuber 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

who cares , he's not a critic he's a youtuber

a distinction that doesn’t hold as much meaning anymore as it used to since they are now also a part of the opinion-forming crowd

kySyfQZ.jpg

I love Lana but it's obvious there's something going on with her. Most of her friends are married and starting to have kids. Even her sister is engaged. Lana on the other hand, goes through a lot of relationships and no luck. Look how she coldly dumped Barrie. I think that's why she was so devastated about Sean. Rumor has it Sean dumped her. I don't know if that's true though but it makes sense. But yeah, she just drops people off. I think that was what happened with Jaime too.

Where did that rumor come from?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

i rlly wish Lana would post something right now on what's happening lately. even just a story or something would mean so much and raise awareness, it's so important. Rest In Peace George

it's honestly making me upset that she's not.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i rlly wish Lana would post something right now on what's happening lately. even just a story or something would mean so much and raise awareness, it's so important. Rest In Peace George

I don’t think lana should post anything tbh... she never has said anything about BLM and after the whole incident it’d look like she’s only doing it for show. She’d get the same reaction as camila did for posting it, hope she’s doing something behind closed doors though.

I honestly don’t get what was the hype about the whole Larina thing or the whole « upsetting thing » about Marina unfollowing her. Sure, their early records have complementary themes, sure they were cute together, but I really don’t care who she hangs out with. I’d be curious to « spy » on her when she hangs out with Father John Misty, to hear what they have to say about anything, but it’s a distant curiosity. I never got that curiosity with Larina, nor do I get it with her « LA mom » friends like you like to call them.

i have a feeling lana is going to post something soon, but nothing relating to the controversy, probably just a selfie or a picture of the grass, or the sunset.

Well at least it’s not going to be her and the instagram girlfriends, thank god she’s dumped them

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance