LDRO

Instagram Updates

not really an industry plant but she's definitely a sellout, her debut album is a really good example of experimental alt pop then on electra heart she started working with mainstream producers like dr luke and rick nowels in an obvious attempt to get a hit

I can’t even get into her. Two songs and that’s it. However, once I listened to Lana, I was sold. It was fresh. Now I’m like meh but I dig her songs more often than not, you know?

Her eyes are the most stunning shade of grey and green and blue I’ve ever seen

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Thank you! I didn’t recognize it, because I guess this is the remix? Lol. I thought it was a whole different song.

I thought at first it was a snippet and thought it would be an interesting direction for a couple of songs. 

So was no one gonna tell me Madonna liked Lana’s “controversial posts” and Lana doesn’t even follow her back lmao

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

So was no one gonna tell me Madonna liked Lana’s “controversial posts” and Lana doesn’t even follow her back lmao

That’s because Madonna knows that what Lana said was true. Madonna was making music before Lana was born and knows the truth about the music business and its double standards. Coming from a music biz family myself I can verify that.

i would not blame lana one bit if she decided to never use social media again

Back in Joni Mitchell’s day there was no social media. You released music and people focused on that only. That is what we need.

If she quit putting out music, I'd be upset but I'd get it.

She’s not going to quit putting out music. She just isn’t interested in the whole Hollywood establishment. She goes to some industry parties but I can tell she doesn’t want to be there. She’s not into the superficial. She makes music but she does it for the people, not the establishment.

this is sending me help

Screen-Shot-2020-07-26-at-4-54-06-PM.png

She can wear what she wants. It sure seems like a lot of trolls want to tell people what to wear, what to do, how to act. Lana has no interest in being a Hollywood glamour girl at this point in her life. Maybe she actually knows what’s important in life vs what isn’t important.