LDRO

Instagram Updates

The idea of Lana reactivating, scrolling for a few minutes then being like "yeah never mind fuck this" and deactivating is so funny to me 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

She’s fucking with us :oprah3:

Now she’s got us where wants us

were deader than ever

reloading page forever

playing head games cause shes

got us where she wants us she wants us

gotbus where she wants us now

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 hours ago, Mer said:

I just know @Rorman Nockwell is gonna have something to say about this tumblr_inline_mq16ijIXqR1qz4rgp.gif

The way I missed all of it but actually missed nothing at all

She can't stay away and she will be back soon, mark my words :agree: It's just not in her nature

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Imagining she reactivated in a moment of weakness and was immediately tackled by Rob, Charlie, Tex & Mex, 3 insiders, the pretty blond friend, a chicken, and Nikki Lane. 

The amount of time the account was active was however long it took them to pry the phone out of her hand. 

Honestly with the amount of sneak shots her friends post she may as well just reactivate herself. We got more pics in the days following her deactivation than we got in the weeks leading up to it

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

If the comments are the problem then she should just disable them so she can still post her stuph, interact with her friends, etc

Like I know she has other accounts but some people are too lazy to maintain multiple accounts

:godlaugh:

7 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

The way she deactivated her accounts to serve as an allegory of Arcadia and how the public shut her down last year…but then reactivated to represent her resilience and is now about to drop Black Bathing Suit, the revenge single exploring her liberation of femininity. :oprah::typewriter:

… only to deactivate her account again to remind everybody that she‘s an unpredictable force of nature and rolling like thunder. Her power! Thunder mv out this friday :true:

I wonder if she meant to log in to a different account and just absent-mindedly logged in to that one because as soon as you log in it reactivates

I did that with one of my deactivated accounts awhile ago

That'd be soooo her

20 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I wonder if she meant to log in to a different account and just absent-mindedly logged in to that one because as soon as you log in it reactivates

I did that with one of my deactivated accounts awhile ago

That'd be soooo her

We'll never know for sure, but I would bet a large amount of money this is what happened, rather than any of the possible explanations that are at all interesting.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I was wondering why she asked some fans for their private phone number a really short time (minutes? hours?) before deactivating her ig account. So I guess she only logged in to write down those infos. Somewhere Win Edwards is celebrating  :agree: