LDRO

Instagram Updates

didn't last a month lmao

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

10 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I lowkey feel like it will probably just be a glitch or an accident or something and it will disappear again otherwise I think the others would have been deactivatedΒ 

Doesn’t her team manage her Facebook account? Maybe she doesn’t know how to activate the others lol.Β 

My thoughts and prayers go to the people who made archive accounts for Lana's Instagram that now have no reason to do thatΒ :pray2:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Ok but do you think she is gonna use her account? Or Will use It her team for the promotion of BB?

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

My thoughts and prayers go to the people who made archive accounts for Lana's Instagram that now have no reason to do thatΒ :pray2:

:thumb3:

Hd7c-1.gif

the truth is i never bought into her bullshit .....

Β 

giphy.gif

Β 

jk, welcome back, Queen!Β :creep:Β :biblio:Β (perched for incoming mess)

She probably just wanted to check something and now she can’t deactivate her account for another week (this is how Instagram works - you can deactivate your acc once per week). I don’t know why you’re getting your hopes up ?

Β 

especially with these β€œso happy you’re back” comments under her posts, it probably bothers her tbhΒ