evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

43 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

The praise on this thread :angie:

I’ve missed this Avril so much! The 45 min interview she did today was so good too! 

she said yesterday on Instagram the video was premiering today but I have a feeling that was a lie :flop:

In her interview she said “top of the year” she doesn’t even have a date for it yet :bebe:

oh no not another "soon" from her lol last time she said that the album didn't come out for another 3 years :omg:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

oh no not another "soon" from her lol last time she said that the album didn't come out for another 3 years :omg:

she said “new album this summer” in February of this year :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

I hope she will actually go for a turning point for her career at this point, i want an album that is really impactful from her, not just an "okay" album. It seems like she's stuck and lost between her outdated punk pop days and an opportunity for artistry-growth.

Btw, "Bite Me" is definitely a bop, but for Avril - at the 20th year of her career, it's not enough.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Bite Me is so fucking GOOD. bless her for still making 2000s music :krylie:

'*•.,.•*'*•.,.•*'*•.,.•*'

I'll do my best never to turn into something that burns, burns, burns

,.•*'*•.,.•*'*•.,.•*'*•.,

List of things we know about the album from interviews (for those who don't have time to watch). I swear I'm just typing the whole interview though cause she just GIVES non-stop. 

• It's pop punk and upbeat, "fast and in-your-face", and she says fans will love it 
  • The most alternative record from front-to-back that she's made.
  • She's been avoiding ballads this time
  • The one ballad on the album is called Dare To Love Me, which she first didn't want included but her team said she should. This is a solo piano ballad about being cautious in a new relationship. 
  • Bite Me is the first single, the second single will be in January 2022
  • The album will come out "at the top of 2022"
  • There is a song called Love Sucks, which started the album process and themes
  • The album will mostly sound "angsty" like the songs she wrote in her teen years- this time being about everything she's been through in her love life
  • During the album process, writing about love, she also fell in love and entered a new relationship (with MOD SUN), so there are some more positive songs included on the album
  • There's a song called Kiss Me Like The World Is Ending, about her with MOD SUN at Malibu. 
  • Live guitars and drums are the biggest part of this album, being rock and pop punk, as Avrils previous label told her to tone down for radio appeal. She's also not holding back with the lyrics either (I'm assuming swearing)
  • She's worked with Travis Barker, John Feldman, MOD SUN and Machine Gun Kelly for this album (or at least during this album period), and there are a few features that she chose not to name yet.

Spoiler

01. Bite Me
02. Joker
03. Deja Vu
04. Love Sux
05. Avalanche
06. Me, Myself & I
07. Hellelujah
08. Californyeah! ft. Mod Sun 
09. Burn Out
10. Kiss Me Like The World Is Ending
11. Pity Party
12. Eternally
13. Dancing With A Hurricane
14. Cannonball 
15. Boys Lie ft. Machine Gun Kelly
16. Take My Breath
17. Liar
18. Dare To Love Me

A list of confirmed song titles we have so far. 

On 11/25/2021 at 6:39 PM, Ultra Violet said:

List of things we know about the album from interviews (for those who don't have time to watch). I swear I'm just typing the whole interview though cause she just GIVES non-stop. 

• It's pop punk and upbeat, "fast and in-your-face", and she says fans will love it 
  • The most alternative record from front-to-back that she's made.
  • She's been avoiding ballads this time
  • The one ballad on the album is called Dare To Love Me, which she first didn't want included but her team said she should. This is a solo piano ballad about being cautious in a new relationship. 
  • Bite Me is the first single, the second single will be in January 2022
  • The album will come out "at the top of 2022"
  • There is a song called Love Sucks, which started the album process and themes
  • The album will mostly sound "angsty" like the songs she wrote in her teen years- this time being about everything she's been through in her love life
  • During the album process, writing about love, she also fell in love and entered a new relationship (with MOD SUN), so there are some more positive songs included on the album
  • There's a song called Kiss Me Like The World Is Ending, about her with MOD SUN at Malibu. 
  • Live guitars and drums are the biggest part of this album, being rock and pop punk, as Avrils previous label told her to tone down for radio appeal. She's also not holding back with the lyrics either (I'm assuming swearing)
  • She's worked with Travis Barker, John Feldman, MOD SUN and Machine Gun Kelly for this album (or at least during this album period), and there are a few features that she chose not to name yet.

OMG I NEED IT NOW :trisha:

36 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm so sad I'm not enjoying Bite Me much but I feel it will grow on me. Also, the album sounds very interesting, can't wait for it to be released! 

She recorded Bite me when she was sick so she's nasally in it. That may be why. 

4 minutes ago, bored said:
  Hide contents

01. Bite Me
02. Joker
03. Deja Vu
04. Love Sux
05. Avalanche
06. Me, Myself & I
07. Hellelujah
08. Californyeah! ft. Mod Sun 
09. Burn Out
10. Kiss Me Like The World Is Ending
11. Pity Party
12. Eternally
13. Dancing With A Hurricane
14. Cannonball 
15. Boys Lie ft. Machine Gun Kelly
16. Take My Breath
17. Liar
18. Dare To Love Me

A list of confirmed song titles we have so far. 

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮