BØRNS Feature "God Save Our Young Blood" Out Now + Uncredited Feature on Track "Blue Madonna"

The song... It's just bad. I was expecting more, that chorus is tragic

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I listened to it a few minutes ago.

And man. That must have been one of the WORST songs I've ever heard!

After hearing the snippet, I thought the chorus would also have a sweet, mellow beat with just some extra oomph. And I'm not that mad that Lana only co-sang on some lines (because it sounded good), but I was really expecting more when it said "feat. LDR". At least a verse or a bridge dedicated to her. But I get it, they probably wanted to write feat. Lana since it gives very good promotion and I guess they can't really put her name as back-up singer... but I honeslty felt like she only was a backup singer.

And the chorus didn't fit the verses at all. Bleh. And repeating "god save our young blood" multiple times without any emotion... boooooring.

I tried listening to American Money and liked it, but then lost all interest after a few weeks. I don't think I'll listen to this collab ever again and I don't think I'll ever get interested in Borns again, sorry. He can stay friends with Chuck and Lana, but Lana, at least accept a proper song before singing in it.

I dunno, I'm just disappointed.

I'm out.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

God Save Our Young Ears :headache:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Borns probably didn't want her to sing too much because lets face it every song she has been featured on she's just ended up outshining the main artist *cough*theweeknd*cough* .. Lana is just too much of a pro

BEST TEA I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME

And check out that Lana pandering "God save the ocean" nearly lifted from "Mermaid Motel"

I was thinking the same.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I hate the chorus and the bridge but I actually really like the verses. I am, however, able to acknowledge that this is a disaster of a song and it's probably best that Lana was barely featured. It's sad enough that her name is attached.

What a charitable queen, helping out friends like that because without her, that song would truly be nothing  :candy:

I actually like Borns his previous singles have been nice from this upcoming album. That said this track is underwhelming to say the least. Lana was definitely used to heighten his profile here. That’s sweet of her though! Maybe I’ll grow to like it but the transitions are a little jarring. Not really into it!

I couldn't really get into the song. The chorus isn't very interesting and I could barely hear Lana, and that doesn't bother me too much but I just wish her voice was more prominent, because there were times where I couldn't tell if Lana was singing. I don't hate it, but it's whatever. I didn't really expect much to begin with.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif