Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

when it comes to the official terms of LP, EP and single, here are the definitions:
- a single has a song and, sometimes, a B-Side to it;
- an EP has more songs than a single but less than an album;
- an album (or LP) has «many songs»; the magic number tends to be 10 but then again, if there are 8 that are super long, it will be considered an album. 

paradise is one track short from being an album, if we keep the magic number 10 in mind.
It seems though that the artist decides what he / she wants to call it, really. 

And when it comes to Lana, let's just say that she could have a tendency to change her mind lol, so Paradise can be whatever in her mind lol.

https://twitter.com/consequence/status/989508694818902017?s=21 

So the rumors about the Dear Sylvia single on May 11 are fake...

Let's keep in mind, that for this era, the fuck*rs who are creating false rumors or leaking stuff are trickier than ever... They seem to use Lana's favorite means of publicizing and releasing songs (Consequence of Sound is part of the few medias that are true when it comes to Lana, when they do write for real lol)...

if you think that then its LDR7 because of sirens

No Sirens is a DEMO album not a studio album

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

daily reminder a folk record is coming  tumblr_p36on5v4ga1u6n38po1_250.gif

Can't wait to hear the collab with Mason Ramsey (AKA the yeehaw kid) :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can't wait to hear the collab with Mason Ramsey (AKA the yeehaw kid) :trisha:

still a better collab than sean ono lemmon

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Did she really tell fans at one of the shows that new music is coming soon? 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

probably not lol ppl been pulling tricks like that since dinosaurs

That's what I thought. I do think we are getting new music this year because of Happiness is a Butterfly, just not anytime soon. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

if you think that then its LDR7 because of sirens

I consider it LDR9 because of From The End and Young Like Me

giphy.gif

Paradise was intended to be the follow up album. She spoke in an interview about this second album, sang part of will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful, and announced in the land of God's and monsters as another song. She sang body electric live and said it was a song on the next album.

Record companies aren't willing to release a new album so soon after a release (it had only been like seven months), so it became a rerelease/ a means of milking born to die further.

It has its own theme, began life as it's own record, it absolutely counts as a single entity.

If anything doesn't count its aka, only because Lana doesn't seem to count it herself

Before Lana sang "yayo" here in Lollapalooza São Paulo, she said that it's a track from her first record