Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The lead single will be announced in June, bookmark this fatties

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Omg it’s so good!! Need it now

Am I the only person who actually appreciates the beauty that is GAR?

There is no bad song on UV. People just didn’t get GAR

New snippet 100% sounds like Happiness

Rodi Rodriguez seems like an accurate choice for her but Charlotte Rutherford is all about plastic, colors and fake, while Lana is more as natural, lanscapes and indie stuff. And btw, those Megan Trainor photos omg, she looks so cheap. She seems like a hooker who recently got a tummy tuck belt and can't wait to show it. She's beautiful but holy fuck, who came up with the idea of that photoshoot?

i don't get why most of you here are craving that Lana collaborate with poppy cheesy photographers/singers even if you know that Lana IS NOT, and WILL NEVER BE a poppy shitty flop like Marina.

i was with u 100% until u said marina sucked 

So... does somebody understands what is Lana singing in the chuck's instastory?

i thought it was "and then at last, the day has come, i break-" but a lot of ppl also hear "and then at last, the day is gone, i pray" but it's so hard to hear her regardless 

UbsOye5.png

the urban outfitters exclusive cover for honeymoon was incredible, she looks so gorgeous with that color scheme and it fit the album so well :flutter: i know the lfl cover was in the same format but ugh, i’m just not a fan of the aesthetic she chose for the album lmao sorry chuck :/ i’m kind of getting “next step from honeymoon” vibes since ldr6 supposedly is based on get free so she’s getting personal again and she said honeymoon was her vanity project so i’m really excited . her work with jack better not be on the album tho

I definitely do think that LfL really was a kind of breakaway album from everything she's done so far. I mean sonically, it's kinda like she summed up so many parts of herself, and made a album anthology of who she is. I guess it bridges together as growth, and really, kind of piecing things together to find out who you are hazily. It wasn't as cohesive from what we're used to. I think the problem was that it was trying to have itself aged, while still being current when it came to the cover. Sent mixed messages imo

Yess on Get Free, but wasn't it originally based off of Change? I'm getting classic vibes too, more heart-tugging, but honestly, we'll see whenever she decides to tease something concrete.

Honeymoon from UO was amazinggg. I've only got that version on vinyl 

oo lavender with neutral tones would be heavenly. Kinda like the HBTB single cover??

YES. I was thinking more along the lines of Paris Match mag vibes too, to lend to that. HBTB was amazing. It looked like a cover of a romance novel but honestly, she made it work 

UV/Honeymoon

The only thing I like about GAR is its heveanly bridge!!

Let's agree that TNC is her worst collab ever :P

No when summer BUMMER exists, just don’t fit lana, I hope she doesn’t collab with these rappers in the new album goshhh.

Let's agree that TNC is her worst collab ever :P

uh I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch

definitely not when we have playboi whoever sneezing on Summer Bummer

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

If we learned anything from the LFL it's that Lana does not need collabs. Her solo songs are all 10000% times better (most of the time)

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

If we learned anything from the LFL it's that Lana does not need collabs. Her solo songs are all 10000% times better (most of the time)

i was at roachella, cleaning a toilet paper holder...

i76mrxw.png