partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

22 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Interscope better sell Lana's masters to someone she hates so she has to re-record all of them. Can't wait for her to go back to Nashville, get in the studio with Dan and get re-inspired for the follow-up album of Ocean Blvd... 

why would you even wish that on her? she doesn't need anguish in order to make a record and her next one will be indicative of that. 

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

This is blasphemous to me for some reason, why would she do that :sky:- did nobody have them locked in an abandoned mega account?!?

the worst part about this is that we actually have some of these sessions in lossless quality so they couldve just built a proper file :deadbanana:

i really wanna know if there is a honeymoon demo that resembles the live version she always performs - its so different from the studio version and i have always wondered why

image.png

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Agonizing-Glistening-Komododragon-max-1m

LFLs laptop after trying to open them 

Whenever you react to something with this gif I literally cry laughing there’s just something about it

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Woah, this must be what LDR.FM felt like... :defeated: I live for this kind of information, and of my list of favorite artists, it's always been hardest to gain any kind of clarity with Lana. Huge huge limitless thanks to @BlackoutZone -- Nobel Prize incoming for creating new standards in ethical insider behavior :worship:

Respecting Lana more than ever for being so unbelievably prolific and more dedicated to her work than we ever even knew :rollin:The way this bitch does nothing but write and record omfg

o4qjp4j.png

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

La Who Am I To Love You :hooker:

I never even heard all those LFL outtakes, I just know.. a lot about them :deadbanana:

hold on.. isn’t that the marshmello collab?!

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

What's a zip bomb?

a zip file designed to unleash an insane amount of data once opened and essentially cause havoc on somebody’s PC.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

i’m sorry i’m the #1 West Coast Rob Orton mix hater though, he did a great job on the other songs he did for UV but his WC mix is just not good at least compared to the album version 😭 the guitars aren’t loud enough, her vocals in the chorus are muddy and too loud it gets rid of the dreamy quality the Dan/Collin mix has, the drums have way too much low end i can go on oh my god i hate that version :willcut: sorry moving on

1 minute ago, For K said:

a zip file designed to unleash an insane amount of data once opened and essentially cause havoc on somebody’s PC.

The way I wouldn't mind that if I knew I was gonna get Lust for Life closure

d5fodnB.gif

2 minutes ago, Billie said:

hold on.. isn’t that the marshmello collab?!

The snippet that leaked is some 2018 rework of it that I have no idea about, probably produced by someone else? Apparently the file being sold on that source site was also mostly empty, but in reality its a full Rick produced song from LFL era

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

The snippet that leaked is some 2018 rework of it that I have no idea about, probably produced by someone else? Apparently the file being sold on that source site was also mostly empty, but in reality its a full Rick produced song from LFL era

:slayty:

"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

6 minutes ago, For K said:

Whenever you react to something with this gif I literally cry laughing there’s just something about it

I literally was choking on my own laughs as I was embedding it, it's the Lanaboards slap in the face- like when Regina George got hit by the bus, always a victim attached to the situations with this gif. I like to insert LFL because they are a funny boogeyman and I can imagine them yearning for insider stuff- by Dl-ing .zip spam :air2:

Edit: Oh yay LA Who Am I infoooo, :dance:

Agonizing-Glistening-Komododragon-max-1m