partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

Just now, The Siren said:

ill be at work tomorrow evening :crai:

...again :crai:

Don't let that stop you, icon -- the guests at the hotel I work at had no idea that their rooms were delayed today bc I was too busy reading about Patrick Warren stem edits to make their beds glasses

o4qjp4j.png

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

When I tell you how much of a :stareney2: moment it was to add “Patrick Warren’s Stems Edit” to the titles of Say Yes to Heaven, Fine China, and Your Girl in my iTunes library ☠️

Do I have to change my username to fine china - Patrick Warren’s stems edit now :bebe:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Somebody get Patrick in here :uncomfortable: I need answers  

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Emile is washed he can stay in 2012!

i do need a grandpa Rick resurgence though…I also feel bad for him because she dropped him so fast after they worked together for literally like 10 years nonstop :bebe: 

i wonder how mutual it was, if rick wanted to step away from music a bit too. because the only music he’s credited on since 2019 besides old Lana outtakes she’s released since are 1 james blake song and a few songs on Tom Odell’s album in 2021. he still wasn’t producing that much for other artists besides Lana before then, but still always at least a few songs per year that weren’t for her

Ok

Enough is enough

@BlackoutZone

BLegendZone

First of all thank u again for every bit of info u shared. We all love u

Now

Take a look at my signature right under these broken words of mine that you're reading

It's been more than three years

Be the man with the completely shiny unrecognizable face I've been seeing in my dreams every night who ran away everytime I opened my mouth to speak a word :trisha:

Like literally LET THERE BE LIGHT

AND THERE IS LIGHT

Spoiler

Or blackmail a certain someone else to do that. Jk :mj2: love u @111

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

This comment is gold :thumb3: Keep it as it is in anticipation of us hearing the real thing one day lana-del-rey-tropico-teaser-0.png?w=960

We’ll manifest her real release :true:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

@BlackoutZone someone recently mentioned there being upwards of 7 demos of Beautiful People. Assuming they exist, were any of these considered for inclusion on Honeymoon/part of the Honeymoon sessions or are they mainly reworks for LFL?

Apologies for another tag but this just crossed my mind again and I’m absolutely fascinated by the evolution of BP

whatarecoloris.jpg

8 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

Don't let that stop you, icon -- the guests at the hotel I work at had no idea that their rooms were delayed today bc I was too busy reading about Patrick Warren stem edits to make their beds glasses

pls i work with 7 other people :crai:

the best i can do is read one post every 20 minutes and during my 15 minute break :crai:

1 hour ago, cranekiss said:

oh my god don't get me started on this she was vile for how she ended it. so vile to the point where she had to email 60 of her fans and send them stems and songs as apology

Hold awn what happened? I remember when she started it but didn’t know it ended at all 

I’m curious to know, but I remember it being mentioned in an interview that lana had 4 songs she did in a higher pitch/tempo for Honeymoon yet she felt shy about it so toned them down. Do you have any ideas which 4 songs she meant? @BlackoutZone

Also, thanks for all the info you’ve given us so far! :party::squidward:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

can someone fill me in on what happened to the lust for life album and why it went through changes? how much originally leaked? sorry if this is a stupid question but i've read a whole lot of questions on here today

1 minute ago, jinsouldilf said:

can someone fill me in on what happened to the lust for life album and why it went through changes? how much originally leaked? sorry if this is a stupid question but i've read a whole lot of questions on here today

i think Eclipse leaked Architecture (TNBAR demo) and Young and In Love (Love demo) which led to the removal of BAR

plus the likeliness of Lana and Barrie to patch things up with each other to further change the album

i think it's kinda cute that patrick did the extra production on his own when he didn't had the full thing to share with the fake lana team, talk about commitment! however he's very gullible :giggle: i'm assuming he might be someone older and inexperienced with the internet to fall for these types of scams

18 minutes ago, ruined said:

New unleaked uv titles out soonish

Og versions of SYTH/YG/FC out later later

Be prepared hoes. You heard it from me first :clapback:

throw let me love you like a woman ultraviolence version in there too and i'll cry

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i think Eclipse leaked Architecture (TNBAR demo) and Young and In Love (Love demo) which led to the removal of BAR

plus the likeliness of Lana and Barrie to patch things up with each other to further change the album

thank you! with the way people were talking about it, it seemed like the album changed drastically so it made me curious.