partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

and the way yall tried to attack me for not going into details about a topic that i barely understood at the time myself... the way some ran to call the files "fake" or "stem edits" like it's not by the same producer who used whatever he had to re-create the originals as close as possible (your girl pretty much same as the og) and actually creating some unique versions in the process for songs we would otherwise not have... eclipse demanded versions won i fear :smokes3: "stem edits" ma'am all songs are made from editing stems together and mixing it, this wasn't some fan playing around on fl studio :bebe:

:coffee:

Me hurrying to delete my SYTH edit combining V1 and V2 :runs:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 minutes ago, 111 said:

"stem edits" ma'am all songs are made from editing stems together and mixing it, this wasn't some fan playing around on fl studio :bebe:

tumblr_p3r7xxv9we1rosb88o1_640.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

32 minutes ago, 111 said:

and the way yall tried to attack me for not going into details about a topic that i barely understood at the time myself... the way some ran to call the files "fake" or "stem edits" like it's not by the same producer who used whatever he had to re-create the originals as close as possible (your girl pretty much same as the og) and actually creating some unique versions in the process for songs we would otherwise not have... eclipse demanded versions won i fear :smokes3: "stem edits" ma'am all songs are made from editing stems together and mixing it, this wasn't some fan playing around on fl studio :bebe:

then if you have the OG Your Girl, why gatekeep it? you yourself said you don't care to leak shit anymore but you've been playing games this entire time, get with the program and save face at least :hellno:

or at least leak something fun for us as reconciliation 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 hours ago, The Love Witch said:

Shall I open another can of worms? :oopna:

I need closure on the Trash Magic / Miss America / (The man I love) mess.

That chopped demo of Trash Magic that we have is most definitely composed of two separate songs. I know people claim that that is not the case but you can tell that they weren’t recorded together. It’s mist definitely an experimental concept demo that her and Steve tried. It would also explain why Trash Magic was called “Miss America” at one point: 

The “new portions” deal with a girl listing typically American things as the only things that are “real” to her.

Anyway, I don’t know if there is a full song. I think they may have just recorded new portions to paste into Trash Magic but that demo sounds so fucking wrong. Different pace, different sound quality. It just…it doesn’t sound right and I don’t trust anyone claiming that that is how it is.

i don't know if anyone has brought this up but the trash magic demo with the different verses is real, there's an earlier version that flows a lot better, lana and steven mertens probably recorded the chorus and the versions at different times for the second demo but they were likely intended to go together

https://krakenfiles.com/view/UKMFWIozJj/file.html

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Just now, lanaismamom said:

wow deleting fine china and your girl from playlist was way more challenging than i thought:xcry:

I'm gonna keep them until we get the real versions

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・