Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If @neohumanistic is a Lana account then wouldn’t Lana follow that account?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Not true. They added the portugal date yesterday and deleted it this morning, i remember cause i kept refreshing the page

I don't wanna sound rude or something but they didn't. If you have proof of that, sure.

They didn't put out the date, and the festival didn't say anything about her cancel the date so yeah.

It can still happen but at the moment, it hasn't

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I don't wanna sound rude or something but they didn't. If you have proof of that, sure.

They didn't put out the date, and the festival didn't say anything about her cancel the date so yeah.

It can still happen but at the moment, it hasn't

yesterday or the day before i don't remember:

DwMaoDtXcAAVAXw.jpg

now:

DwQJBlTW0AcVuQM.jpg

i76mrxw.png 

yesterday or the day before i don't remember:

DwMaoDtXcAAVAXw.jpg

now:

DwQJBlTW0AcVuQM.jpg

thanks babe ! i knew i saw it

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

let’s face it it looks more like they were cleaning up the site considering they had Dublin twice in two completely different formats sldjkskdks

yeah i wouldnt hold her website accountable like that.

also...

cancelling by removing a show from ur website would be another new low for lana  :toofunny:

i76mrxw.png 

let’s face it it looks more like they were cleaning up the site considering they had Dublin twice in two completely different formats sldjkskdks

a mess, but they still took out portugal i guess if we were to guess which one is getting cancelled for now it would be portugal but it could also just be a glitch 

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

yeah i wouldnt hold her website accountable like that.

also...

cancelling by removing a show from ur website would be another new low for lana  :toofunny:

a mess, but they still took out portugal i guess if we were to guess which one is getting cancelled for now it would be portugal but it could also just be a glitch 

I hope it just a glitch or a mistake because Lana hasn't said anything to the festival... They say she's still 100% confirmed.

I hope she doesn't cancel that one, she hasn't come here since 2012 and it would be my first time seeing her...  :defeated:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Can the vinyl b pink? ws7iue.jpg Bc i certainly focking hope so 2h6hy11.jpg

cognaclilac is seething

Crazily excited for this album. I hope she gives us a lot more updates during the radio 1 premier. It'll be a good time to make everything clear and give us an actual release date. Maybe announce a new music video or talk about the vibe and direction the album takes

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The "sticking my head on the oven to recreate a suicide" thing is distasteful. Stop writing essays trying to make it sound kewl and artistic. Y'all really listened to Melanie Martinez for too long. Get out of your edgy tumblr-twink bubble

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

dark. green. vinyl. DARK. GREEN. VINYL

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You