Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The Greatest sounds like I’m not the only one by Sam Smith... and I’m happy

The melody is the same for a second but the follow up is completely different and so is the chord progression. The vibe of the song sounds totally different. Get Free sounded more like creep than this does Sam Smith imo. As a musician I understand where this comparison is coming from but I don’t think it sounds like a replica.

ok guys i have a serious question hope you notice this

when she said she's a venice bitch she meant it like simply venice bitch

or the venice bitch on urban dictionary? Venice bitch: (noun) someone who wants to quit his job, but will not.

excuse my weak ass english :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

Oh wow I didn’t know about this definition for Venice Bitch.

giphy.gif

or the venice bitch on urban dictionary? Venice bitch: (noun) someone who wants to quit his job, but will not.

Venice Bitch is a play on words based off of Venice Beach 

https://www.venicebeach.com/the-venice-beach-boardwalk/

Venice Beach is a very famous place in California

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I assumed she was alluding to Venice Beach in California 

god-damn.png

Love Song, California, HiaB. I already just know it Whitney%2BHouston%2Bat%2BPre-GRAMMY%2BGa

Also to add. We already know how beautiful MAC is, its got a lot of staying power. Venice Bitch still seems so fresh. HiaDT is like her version of Hallelujah. TNBAR, adding that in, yes. Bartender exists. Cinnamon shaping up to b the hoe track, the lazy type vocals on FIILY. The clean sound of the title track and The Greatest. HTD's verses, nd possible Because of You production. DT being real smooth

We got 4 tracks already, and one acoustic performance of 1, so 5 but each song already seems so memorable

UV/Honeymoon

watch the greatest be just like that snippet, nothing really new, while Bartender and Love Song completely transform

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i like how, at this point we're just completely numb towards the ugliness of the title "happiness is a butterfly"

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e