Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Daily appreciation post about “fuck it I love youuu-uuuu” (I kind of wanna change the name in my iTunes to that lolol)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

her best single is coming

I have a feeling like it’ll be this album’s Shades of Cool

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Guys, please stop discussing Eclipse here, this is not the space for that. I don't care if you're pro or anti eclipse, it does not matter. This is off topic posting and honestly veers into some pretty offensive territory sometimes. If you want to gossip and bitch, do it somewhere else. This is not the place for it. I'm going to be harsher with WPs and modqueues over this. Consider this your final collective warning. This is not up for discussion.

I agree and I’m ignoring it in future, it’s was a mistake to dig it up again.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Did anyone catch the link the Taylor sock man posted before they deleted?

nope. i went onto their account just after they posted it and there was a periscope but then my app crashed and i went back and all the tweets were gone

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Am I the only one who plans to exchange TNBAR for BAR Demo on the tracklist?

I must say... The new lyrics are atrocious and doesn't match the production of the song at all. It's like she's singing some random words.

original.gif

I must say... The new lyrics are atrocious and doesn't match the production of the song at all. It's like she's singing some random words.

I don't know what she was thinking when she decided to change the lyrics tbh :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

the new version sounds like such a BOP y'all are tasteless

Tea! I don’t have to listen to her say “cool as heck” anymore :hooker:

I hope it was actually changed to “he was cool as fuck, he was cool as fuck” bc I want this album to be as explicit as possible!!!! Draw the line between her and radio friendly hahaha and especially because Lovesong says “fuck” but isn’t tagged as explicit

giphy.gif

I hope it was actually changed to “he was cool as fuck, he was cool as fuck” bc I want this album to be as explicit as possible!!!! Draw the line between her and radio friendly hahaha and especially because Lovesong says “fuck” but isn’t tagged as explicit

Agree!!! Taste!!!!