Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

With all this teasing the album needs to drop before 2019, January at latest! Make it happen.

Friday January 25th would be good, a month after Christmas it will be like a 2nd Christmas :flutter:

can someone explain what the ‘violet blue green red” is that drugs? Pills?

Yeah, common anxiety and anti depressant medications are violet, blue, green and red.

can someone explain what the ‘violet blue green red” is that drugs? Pills?

You know, Lana is probably talking about an older lover by channeling her daddy issues persona. So the violet blue green & red pills might be his medication for diabetis, blood pressure, arthritis & urinary infection.

I’m kinda torn after hearing that snippet.

It’s not bad at all, but I must say that I thought: « Another ballad? Ok. » something could pick up after the « I win part ». Plus Lana is a ballad singer mostly.

This album really is gonna be calmer and more intimate.

She said in interview that Her poetry book was something she was thinking of putting out only three weeks before that interview and that she wanted to have NFR released after. Maybe she’ll switch the two projects and we’ll get NFR sooner?

She is teasing a bit too much once again. January is like in four months... and nobody ever confirmed it would be out in January either. I am secretly hoping for a late November or December release, even if is more fairytale thinking than a real possibility.

So we got 4 songs who sounds EXACTLY like each other

WTF

Kinda hope that the Cinnamon song has something coming up after the « I win » line... We were not thinking much of VB from the snippet and look how great it turned out.

1. Mariners Apartment Complex

2. Venice Bitch

3. Norman Fucking Rockwell

4. How to Disappear

5. Happiness Is a Butterfly

6. Cinnamon

lana stop teasing songs, we already know most of the tracklist :deadbanana:

Maybe it’s a way to get back at all the retail sites that constantly leak the track list of her albums before she officially does so.

That song is clearly about to burst into electric guitar or something, so not sure why everyone is complaining about it being a ballad.

Also, I’m making a petition for Lana to use her upper register again

So we got 4 songs who sounds EXACTLY like each other

WTF

The good sis is creating another cohesive masterpiece  :oprah: 

NFR pls come thru

Cinnamon is boring and that is saying something as I love most of her slow snail pace songs with minimal production. I hope the rest of the songs are like MAC lots of production and electric guitars. Honestly why would she even need Jack if most songs are slow and minimal..any of her old producers could do this. I’m not here for the title track being some 6 minute cruel world rip off...Not saying that's bad but it’s predictable.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

She deleted all the snnipets.. She is spying us :creep:

Lana coming to Jack's studio to add trap beats and grandpa nowels' 4-chord progressions to the album tumblr_inline_pg9fjclHFm1r7c8h7_540.gif

I posted this in the other thread but I wanna post here too. Just a little thing I noticed is how the White Mustang intro Lana did live sounds a lot like this new snippet. Maybe I'm reaching but I wouldn't be surprised if the intro ends up being the intro to Cinnamon. Let me know what you think!

Start from 0:25 to 1:05

and now listen to the new snippet straight after:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I can't see her having all of these songs sounding the same. She's probably picking the calmer sounding snippets from the songs, like she did with MAC and VB.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.