Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

she better take hold of these collabs and not just sing background harmonies on her own damn songs

When has she ever done this on her own songs?

I could really see Sylvia as the more serious track she's planning for october so here's hoping for her to release it

And it'll be the biggest tribute for Plath if she does indeed release it on her birthday

Holy shit please! If she's still doing an October single this could totally be it

She would probably have announced something by now though, like a Beats 1 premiere or somethin.

i can't wait for the obligatory "delusional gays" comment from one of y'all rude asses when this doesn't happen  :toofunny:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Holy shit please! If she's still doing an October single this could totally be it

She would probably have announced something by now though, like a Beats 1 premiere or somethin.

i can't wait for the obligatory "delusional gays" comment from one of y'all rude asses when this doesn't happen :toofunny:

I’m hoping for a suprise release, i know it probably won’t happen, but it would be soo good omg

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I just played MAC and I feel like it has one of, if not the best, lyrics she has ever written. It's so great.

Let's make it a double album! 20 tracks on disc one and 1 track on disc two (Venice Bitch – 50 min extended version).

Why do I want this so much?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Isn’t that like the generic Madonna? The 50 year old who can’t get out of the same pop sound she’s had for 20 years lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole