Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Am I the only one who doesn't care for HTD  :noparty: the melody is pretty tired for Lana imo. And the chord progression is pretty generic. Reminds me of TLY, which although I like better, I also felt was very underwhelming and boring at first. However, MAC, VB, and all the other snippets she shared are godly so I am still super excited for NFR nonetheless  :popcorn:

You’ve only heard a piano version....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

HTD sounds amazing. These songs on this upcoming record are on another level. Everything has truly been a masterpiece so far, and Im sure the album will deliver.

With that said... I don't find there to be much replay value with these songs so far that we have. MAC I listened to like 10 times, and while Venice Bitch is GODLY... I really don't have the need to listen anymore. LFL has way more replay value for me SO FAR. I'm anxious to hear the rest of the album! Lana's albums as a whole always seem to be better as a whole and as an experience.

Roses Bloom For You would fit in so well with this album. Imagine RBFY with Jack’s production, a concept. It doesn’t even have to be a full song, it being an interlude/intro would be perfect.

also no, i’m never letting RBFY go, i need that studio version

qfrWuBl.png

Idk how to feel about HTD yet. I think it's gonna be better as the studio version with the instrumental we heard in the live, it could be a 6+ minute song too.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

HTD was nice live, cant wait to hear the studio version....

With a trap beat and white rapper feature

lana-del-rey_290x435.jpg

I'm fighting you if this is the case

giphy.gif

Did you guys see the interpretation where this song is about the guy who video games is about whose wedding pics she posted on instagram a couple of weeks ago?

I know I'm late, I was stuck on a delayed train and got home hangry and needed to take care of the cats I'm watching as well, so I was like "Nah, I'll listen to it tomorrow", but then I saw a clip of HTD on my Twitter timeline so I naturally let it play and OMG, I immediately changed my mind when I heard her voice slightly crack at "but I love that man like nobody can", and I could only think of that NFR will be the best album she'll put out so far if it has MAC and VB on it, and I love that she's so honest in her lyrics, it's like as if she's not trying to build up a vision or a mysterious aura this time, it's just her honest thoughts and I'm sorry that this was the longest sentence you've ever read but I'm just SO EXCITED!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

And now I'll actually watch the whole performance and listen to the whole song, brb. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

so how many songs are left that we don't know of? this is what i hate about her spoiling everything. all i have to look forward to is getting surprised by is like 3-4 songs

Well, then don’t listen to them until the entire album is released. Pretty easy, huh?!

so how many songs are left that we don't know of?

But there needs to be a deluxe edition with 5 additional songs. What Miss Thing will NOT do is deny us another perfection like Flipside/Fine China when she can just make it a Japanese exclusive bonus track so only her most devoted of stans can get it

Please no interludes, intros or outros. I hate when artists do this. It's insanely irritating

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Didn't Lana say she didn't like having deluxe/bonus tracks?

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e