Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

From what we've heard so far, it sounds like these songs go well with the last few songs on LFL. The songs from TNC onward mesh well with the released songs.

Yeah I don't understand how people can say it's her best. It's good and I enjoy it, but it's definitely not her best, and I like MAC a lot more.

Mac grew on me a lot though I don't get the west coast comparison.

Can y'all start with ranking once you hear whole songs? I mean, it's dull ranking them based on, 5s snippets. :(

At least rank 3 songs we've heard, that would make sense.

Well the hiab and cinnamon snippets are over a minute they give a perfectly good idea of what the full song will be like

Roses Bloom for You

Mariners Apartment Complex

Cinnamon

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Bartender

Best American Record

Sylvia Plath

Happiness Is a Butterfly

How to Disappear

Venice Bitch

Yosemite

I’m okay with this

Release iT

Why would you want bar to take a spot? We already have it + remember what happened to Black Beauty

EotAQlJ.jpg

I hope Htd will be the last track on NFR, probably having a long soothing outro like VB, and the last line of the record would be “no one’s going anywhere” would be extremely fitting and beautiful tbh

i still think this would fit better with venice bitch being the outro

Mariners Apartment Complex

Architecture

Cinnamon

Roses Bloom For You

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Bartender

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Sylvia Plath

How To Disappear

Yosemite

Venice Bitch

RELEASE IT we are ready!!! dont listen to these tasteless pigs

Why would you want bar to take a spot? We already have it + remember what happened to Black Beauty

I’m honestly here for a revamped version of BAR. I also want it in HQ and not the 2kbps file we have. God knows we’re never getting the HQ version from a certain someone.. I like the final version of Black Beauty as well. It became an anthemic, Ride-level masterpiece with that new sound so I’m here for it.

Count on about 6 of those maybe seeing the light of day

200w.gif

I actually wouldn’t mind Cinnamon and HIAB getting cut if she wrote more songs in the vein of HtD

We basically know the verse + chorus melody of Cinnamon and it’s alright but I don’t think it’ll have much replay value after the first few listens

Unless it’s another Venice Bitch and has a trippy instrumental break, she can go

Wow just WOW, I watched the live performance at Apple and FUCK, I am convinced this woman is literally an angel. I don't understand how she sounds so beautiful!! These are some of her best vocals ever and if you disagree, you're wrong.

Also, this album is going to slay everyone and all you haters have no idea what's coming your way.

Doing a ranking too just because..

Venice bitch, HTD, MAC, Cinnamon, HIAB, Sylvia 

Venice bitch remains completely unbothered for me. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Can we stop saying we want RBFY, Yosemite, and BAR on this album? Why not something new instead of old????? It wouldn’t flow because of the original producer and that would mean Lana would have to change the songs with Jack anyway because the production would be wrong... and you’re only setting yourself up to be disappointed by this record.

Stop trying to make fetch happen, it’s not going to happen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Venice bitch >>>> How to disappear = Cinnamon = HIAB = Sylvia = Mac

I love them all equally but Venice Bitch truly is that bitch

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Tbh I think RBFY had so much potential if only it had proper production instead of just piano, and I can imagine some beautiful strings for that song. It was foolish of Lana to scrap it since the song was met with such praise and love from fans. I can see RBFY fitting into NFR actually.

Yosemite I think was always meant for LFL, so we might never hear it unless Lana randomly decides to release it as a stand alone single.

But BAR? Ya'll gotta let her go. At least we got the full song with decent production. We don't need it in a new album.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven