Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Remember when she said she’d release a 25 track album of re-done unreleased songs.....well that was probably the best Idea she could have come up with. Honestly I would take that over NFR. A shame she went to sleep on that idea. I think it would have been fantastic her being ‘Lizzy grant’ blond hair and the vintage footage of herself. Many of her old songs deserve to be remastered and re-released. She doesn’t necessarily need new songs she’s fucking sitting on a pile of them that need attention!

I honestly can't see her going back to that, at least not where she is now in her life and career.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It’s just silly for people to comment about the era being dead when we just had the Gucci thing few days ago, and we’ve had countless of snippets that we’ve heard. She posts too many snippets, we complain. She’s out there living her life, we complain. Like, go live your life and chill.

nF70D0F.png

It’s just silly for people to comment about the era being dead when we just had the Gucci thing few days ago, and we’ve had countless of snippets that we’ve heard. She posts too many snippets, we complain. She’s out there living her life, we complain. Like, go live your life and chill.

I think they’re more talking about users not being active on LB as much as they were for LFL a few months prior to release of the record.

You guys I accidentally heard a snippet of marinas new song and oh my god :defeated: I just can’t stand her voice!! I hope they’re not doing a collab (especially for NFR) because their voices wouldn’t sound good together AT ALL

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

You guys I accidentally heard a snippet of marinas new song and oh my god :defeated: I just can’t stand her voice!! I hope they’re not doing a collab (especially for NFR) because their voices wouldn’t sound good together AT ALL

hater

giphy.gif

After I saw Lana rocking that huge hair in the Gucci commercial I NEED Lana and Marina to collab and shoot a vintage video where they both have huge 60's hair and walk around town singing about cooking their artist boyfriends for dinner  :flutter:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana has been out in public and posting actively for almost an entire month...so, is it safe to say shes about to ghost until Christmas?? Where she will post a pic at 3 AM with messy hair by the fireplace captioned "merry Christmas xx"

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Lana has been out in public and posting actively for almost an entire month...so, is it safe to say shes about to ghost until Christmas?? Where she will post a pic at 3 AM with messy hair by the fireplace captioned "merry Christmas xx"

Lana’s post-dick Christmas post WIG

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She isnt a singer anymore she is now perfume seller and she is doing this very well. Respect the legend

She really does look up to Britney huh

It's not dead but it definitely feels dead for some reason, idk why

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I wouldn't mind her ghosting for a month if she at least gives us quality album info beforehand. Such as a release date, cover or tracklist...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I was listening to How to Disappear and Cinnamon last night - just blown away. Both tracks are so good. I know everyone is saying UV 2.0 or BTD 2.0 or LFL 2.0 - but this album is shaping up it's own vibe. The songs, in my opinion, feel more personal, more relatable, and sound more mainstream.

Also, I do not think this era is dead. It didn't even start. We have to be patient.

But really...Cinnamon is incredible, deserves a video, and should be released as a single - a big bop song to get hype for the album.

Y'all are like, this era is dead, she needs to give us a date, a cover, a tracklist, but as soon as she'll give it to us, y'all are gonna just discuss it for a day and then go back to saying the era is dead as fuck. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Y'all are like, this era is dead, she needs to give us a date, a cover, a tracklist, but as soon as she'll give it to us, y'all are gonna just discuss it for a day and then go back to saying the era is dead as fuck.

Now this is the tea