Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m honestly here for rap collabs. She loves hip hop & rap. It’s notfar fetched to say she’d collab with them either. She loves lil yachty & rae swerrrumd so I would not be surprised if she collab with more rappers. Hell she had already collared with Mike Will Made It & Metro Bommin. In the future I would not be surprised if we saw more folky & rap collabs. They seem to be her favorite stuff. I also want more weeknd collabs. As long as it’s not Drake I’m fine. I’d be interested in more A$AP Rocky collabs too! I want her to probably collab with Lil Uzi Vert, Twista, Lil Xan, & a few more. The rappers with a more somber sound would fit nicely. Although I feel like she’d go for ones like Summer Bummer or Groupie Love. Although I want her to rap like she did in Playground.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

We should make a separate thread for artists you want Lana to collab with if it doesn't exists already, but we all still gonna post on here anyways bc it's the thread that gets the most views so we get more like karma :whatever:

ZKcaooE.png

It's not that deep bro. I was just tryna tell you in a nice way that it annoys me. Do whatever you want at the end of the day, I'm one person and my opinion doesn't matter, but you and I are still part of the same community so I feel compelled to tell you, the way you worded your post I first quoted triggered me for some reason. You're just the one I noticed the most. And because it's precisely on the entertainment section. And if it's extremely negative maybe it's a sign it's not the right place to talk about it like??? I'm confused am I wrong or what???? I'm tired asf and angry so this analogy is gonna be lame but it's like coming into a classic cars forum and talking about motorcycles constantly, it's similar, it's just not the right audience so you're gonna appear as an annoying outcast, and yes I stand my ground about exclusivity

Because it's not the point of the forum? Because it has nothing to do with Lana and artists related to her or her genre or her aesthetics or the artists related to her aesthetics? Because I know no one else on here likes this kind of shit and there are better place to talk about it with people that will like it more and that it won't feel like I'm forcing my taste upon them? Because I mentioned him already on other threads and that's enough for me? Because I realise I'm part of a community and I don't want to force my taste upon others? And don't assume I'm totally fine w this Charli stuff, and again why do you assume I don't like them? I listened, there are a few songs I like, I saw Young Thug in concert if you want to know, it's just too unrelated to Lana to be something ppl on here care about it's rly not that deep. I was talking about talking about him on this thread btw. And if you don't think the two posts I quoted before weren't condescending then maybe I am the one who needs to self check bc it's at the least fckn confusing. I won't reply to any more posts by you but my PMs are open if you want

They weren't meant to be condescending. And I'm sorry for triggering you but I don't know your triggers.

giphy.gif

lana should make a trio collab with kim petras, poppy and charli xcx.

:flutter:

No, she shouldn't 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I love Charli but she & Lana won't mesh well, they got totally different aesthetics & overall style...

Poppy is just disgusting and can't even sing

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

It's not that deep bro. I was just tryna tell you in a nice way that it annoys me. Do whatever you want at the end of the day, I'm one person and my opinion doesn't matter, but you and I are still part of the same community so I feel compelled to tell you, the way you worded your post I first quoted triggered me for some reason. You're just the one I noticed the most. And because it's precisely on the entertainment section. And if it's extremely negative maybe it's a sign it's not the right place to talk about it like??? I'm confused am I wrong or what???? I'm tired asf and angry so this analogy is gonna be lame but it's like coming into a classic cars forum and talking about motorcycles constantly, it's similar, it's just not the right audience so you're gonna appear as an annoying outcast, and yes I stand my ground about exclusivity

Because it's not the point of the forum? Because it has nothing to do with Lana and artists related to her or her genre or her aesthetics or the artists related to her aesthetics? Because I know no one else on here likes this kind of shit and there are better place to talk about it with people that will like it more and that it won't feel like I'm forcing my taste upon them? Because I mentioned him already on other threads and that's enough for me? Because I realise I'm part of a community and I don't want to force my taste upon others? And don't assume I'm totally fine w this Charli stuff, and again why do you assume I don't like them? I listened, there are a few songs I like, I saw Young Thug in concert if you want to know, it's just too unrelated to Lana to be something ppl on here care about it's rly not that deep. I was talking about talking about him on this thread btw. And if you don't think the two posts I quoted before weren't condescending then maybe I am the one who needs to self check bc it's at the least fckn confusing. I won't reply to any more posts by you but my PMs are open if you want

I think it's a big misunderstanding, I dont think Baddisease or anyone is really that serious when they say they want people to collab with Lana, Baddisease is maybe just annoyed that they like this website but don't have much in common with people to talk about other artists they like when theres nothing to talk about Lana as I have felt the same.

I noticed that Venice bitch didn't get it's usual appreciation post in a few pages so I'm here to remind you tasteless people that VB is one of her top 10 songs in her entire career..maybe even top 5

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

They weren't meant to be condescending. And I'm sorry for triggering you but I don't know your triggers.

I apologise as well, I apparently had to burst and it's unfair it had to be you

I think it's a big misunderstanding, I dont think Baddisease or anyone is really that serious when they say they want people to collab with Lana, Baddisease is maybe just annoyed that they like this website but don't have much in common with people to talk about other artists they like when theres nothing to talk about Lana as I have felt the same.

I agree and understand but for me it's just a sign that it's not the right place to talk about it then. Because if he was annoyed by it then I'm annoyed as well and it's not healthy for a community. Whatever. Just whatever I'm probably wrong and I shouldn't have snapped I'm never the one to start stuff but if I went to the point of saying it it means I rly meant it. Whatever

ZKcaooE.png

not saying names but if lana were to collab with one of those "alternative electronic pop girls" whose entire careers are based around the late 90s/early 00s revival trend of the 2010s... that would age, like, horrendously

by the time that trends dead in a few years that type of music is gonna sound so corny and dated. dont want my poor lana to have to go through that especially when i know she can create wonderful, timeless-sounding music

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

The tea is the tea. YosemiTEA will stay in Lana’s basement until Poot Lavato gets her hands on it. We may see an unreleased collective album with some extra outtakes but I don’t see why it would need to be on NFR, it wouldn’t make any sense. Especially since Yosemite is in California and the Apple Event was in NY, when she was introduced by Tim Cook he mentioned her NY roots. I think the record will be more NY-style in general, not so west coasty

We might get a bit of NY on NFR, but she also stated that the album had a Laurel Canyon vibe. Which is super California. And both MAC and VB are very California to me. Don’t know if Yosemite will make it on NFR (to me, it’s 50-50 at this point), but it has a chance. RBFY and BaR, on the other hand, not so much (even if they are both beautiful).

Lol, people still haven't forgotten those lame ''alt girls'' from 2012...yikes..who are they again? 

Just kidding...but kinda not

Lol, people still haven't forgotten those lame ''alt girls'' from 2012...yikes..who are they again? 

Just kidding...but kinda not

Drag them

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

change your avi it's triggering me too much

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i know this post was a joke but it keeps me up at night thinking there are people who actually want think and this it would sound even remotely good

Questions...

Will the title be on the album cover since it says "Fucking"?

Will the clean version of the album just be marketed as "Norman Rockwell"?

Will there be a clean / edited version of "Venice Bitch" and will it just be called "Venice" or "Venice Beach" or "Venice Chick"?