Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This Chuck hate is terrible let the poor woman live y’all are being so toxic

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE MASTERPIECE THAT PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY IS?!?!

I’m sorry I just really love that track and really would love for Lana and Blake to make a record like that song again but an E N T I R E record full of Blake just playing his guitar while Lana’s just cooing and adlibbing over it FUCK MY DREAMS WILL NEVER COME TRUE ):

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m sorry I just really love that track and really would love for Lana and Blake to make a record like that song again but an E N T I R E record full of Blake just playing his guitar while Lana’s just cooing and adlibbing over it FUCK MY DREAMS WILL NEVER COME TRUE ):

Oh my god one of her best songs ever :defeated: and the instrumental is just as good :trisha:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

i hope lana co-labs w/ tupac!

How

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

So here's a potential bombshell. Are Crimson Clovers, the flower, a kind of lesbian symbol for the woman's part down there? It was covered by Joan Jett and apparently its some kind of lesbian awakening song. Violets are mentioned when it comes to her poetry, and those are associated with lesbianism too, how they're given from one girl to another to express interest/love or something like that.

Are these hints?

giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

So here's a potential bombshell. Are Crimson Clovers, the flower, a kind of lesbian symbol for the woman's part down there? It was covered by Joan Jett and apparently its some kind of lesbian awakening song. Violets are mentioned when it comes to her poetry, and those are associated with lesbianism too, how they're given from one girl to another to express interest/love or something like that.

Are these hints?

giphy.gif

I stopped everything I was doing, sat down, pushed my glasses on my nose and cracked my knuckles because I have nothing but a hundred percent time for this theory. I can dream Harold

ZKcaooE.png

She's already sort of cooing and adlibbing over a guitar on Venice Bitch for 6 minutes so basically you're half way there  :biblio:

Are these hints? giphy.gif

I love this. Yet sadly I think she's just referencing another legendary song that she liked, with nothing much more behind it. I'd love to be proven wrong tho

Are these hints?

giphy.gif

No, this is called reaching. 

I'm just kidding lol, interesting to hear all of that symbolism

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm so busy at Uni so I can't even think how much I miss her but yeah this chick could be that nice and release something. Maybe Christmas song or whatever she wants. Just do it. 

giphy.gif

I'm 100% here for a textless album cover, a really artsy one, either like a painting or a normal, reallly artistic photo. For the vinyl, the instinct is to say either light green, dark green or cream, 'cause these are the colours of the era so far...Her site is cream and dark green, the VB cover is cream and green, the MAC cover is the same. It would be nice to stick on with this scheme of colours till the end to give it a consistency and cohesiveness all the way through. However, a really cool thing would be a splatter style vinyl, 'cause she's never done those. A splatter of blue and green would be AMAZING. The green fits with the earthy style of music and the blue goes on with her nostalgic feel and for the sea elements that are sprinkled in the lyrics and the surfy vibe of the album. 

absolutely not, let's not make it a vomit cover

if she wants nature just make the cover a picture of her horse topiary looking over a large grass land and make it sad feeling otherwise dont bring nature into this lana

Which is sad because some stuff she shoots is actually really nice. But then some stuff is just basic af

On another note: Watch this album cover be a fucking elbow like UV’s “alternate” cover

i'd be down with that because i adore that cover

but it wont be as glam because she likes trees now

Are these hints?

giphy.gif

seems like a stretch but okay

tommy james named it that because he liked clovers and his fav color was crimson

fits the sudden psychedelic theme she's trying

I'm so busy at Uni so I can't even think how much I miss her but yeah this chick could be that nice and release something. Maybe Christmas song or whatever she wants. Just do it. 

she's coming for mariah

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Are these hints?

giphy.gif

Haha I always thought it was crimson (wine/alcohol) and clover (weed/drugs)

Are these hints?

giphy.gif

It’s certainly a reference to the song of the same name. Crimson and clovers are believed to be red wine and pot, actually, in that song.

absolutely not, let's not make it a vomit cover

if she wants nature just make the cover a picture of her horse topiary looking over a large grass land and make it sad feeling otherwise dont bring nature into this lana

And I mentioned nature where exactly? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***