Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There is absolutely no way this is the title track

Every damn time she posts like a 10 second snippet you gays are leaking out of y'all bussies screaming "SHE GONNA TOP UV Y'ALL MY WIG!!!111" STOP. Can y'all come up with ANYTHING else? Can y'all rlly not come up with anything else? You know damn well UV is not going anywhere, UV her magnum opus is unbothered in her palm springs estate as HM their life partner tends to their newborn baby NFR and LFL the housekeeper cleans the house.

Where are BTD and Paradise

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lol, so if the album is 11 tracks then we pretty much have the tracklist... Just not the order.

1. Bartender (still not confirmed to be on the album or scrapped)
  2. Cinnamon
  3. Happiness Is A Butterfly
  4. How To Disappear
  5. In Your Car (title tbc - I prefer "A Star Burning Through You")
  6. Mariners Apartment Complex
  7. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  8. Sylvia Plath
  9. Venice Bitch
  10. -
  11. -

There is absolutely no way this is the title track

Where are BTD and Paradise

BTD was an aspiring actress who had a few small cult film roles most were straight to dvd, now she's a single mother who spends her days day drinking and raising her angsty teen daughter Paradise in a quiet trailer park near the Hollywood sign

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I love that little “make u real proud of ur baby” line

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Okay this bitch needs to stop using her phone while driving

ain't she in the passenger seat?

serving 

-----

Venice Bitch > In Your Car > Cinnamon > MAC > Sylvia > HIAB > How to Disappear

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

MAC>HTD=VB>In Your Car> HIAB> Cinnamon>Sylvia

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Cinnamon > VB > Sylvia > HIAB > HTD > MAC> In Your Car

I'm really excited to know the names of the other titles, and I hope she added 2 more songs.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ain't she in the passenger seat?

serving 

That's my favourite Lana video,

It's the laugh that gets me

:trisha: 

Bartender>>>cinnamon >>>>car bitch>>>>oven cleaner>>is this a butterfly?>>>the whole album

giphy.gif

She just

fucking deleted it.

If this song is scrapped I WILL become the In Your Car's Salvatore. It will no longer be about Yosemite. It just won't.

Let’s all breathe here. She did the same thing with all the other snippets and she puts them back on.

People here have a real « Scrappophobia ».

Wow this snippet is absaloutely stunning! I'm glad she's bringing the strings back :defeated: This and cinnamon are definitely her best snippets, and personally i think i'll probably enjoy them even more than MAC and VB; thats if she doesn't pull a white mustang and make it 2 mins long with cheap beat and ugly boring vocals.

Also cinnamon should definitely NOT be the lead single, it's too much of a bop and way too different from the rest of the record

edit: also ive only listened to the snippet twice and ya'll should do the same, dont go ruining its novelty before the album even drops and then complain about it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e