Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I will say it again: Lana sure is unpredictable but to the sole exception of RBFY, which she said it would, no snippet hasn’t made it to the album.

I was joking, obviously she won't scrap the best song on NFR

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's Lana we're talking about... Misses trust no one not even yourself :umadney: Don't get me wrong I hope it's in March, but if she switches it up I wouldn't be surprised!

I just want this to be a nice, straightforward album release.

giphy.gif

I don't quite buy the March release yet, I feel like she would've told us by now. The album has probably been pushed to make room for songs that don't need to be on the album like LFL. I'm 50% sure Cinnamon was axed knowing it sounds NOTHING like the other songs we've heard. This whole thing is a mess, don't understand why Lana can't do an interview or even make a simple social media post telling us what's happening with the record.

Two things:

- all the songs she teased with a snippet made it to the album, except for RBFY, but we already knew that it wouldn’t a cause of the caption.

- she can’t scrap NFR all over: Jack is the producer and has already moved on to the next project. With LFL, she had Rick that could come out anytime to pen a last minute song; with NFR, things are different.

I don’t know why everyone keeps talking about how Lana doesn’t have glossy videos anymore, was everyone asleep during Love or LFL videos? Which were glam, high budget, effects filled???

Yeah I still don't get why everyone hated the era so much... But I'm assuming it's the same people who live in 2012 in their mind and always spit out "BTD was Lana's best and she'll never top it" 

tenor.gif?itemid=9639441

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Yeah I still don't get why everyone hated the era so much... But I'm assuming it's the same people who live in 2012 in their mind and always spit out "BTD was Lana's best and she'll never top it" 

tenor.gif?itemid=9639441

drag me

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don’t know why everyone keeps talking about how Lana doesn’t have glossy videos anymore, was everyone asleep during Love or LFL videos? Which were glam, high budget, effects filled???

Love is my favorite video of hers, she really snapped with that one.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Honestly I don't even care about interviews or whatever the fuck this era but like can she make a blog and just keep us updated or something? Post one of her baddie selfies and just tell us a BIT of info :lolliney: I don't even need a date I just need a "don't worry, won't be more than a couple months sweets x"

I think vlogging is more her thing, she should make a new YouTube channel for it 

Honestly I don't even care about interviews or whatever the fuck this era but like can she make a blog and just keep us updated or something? Post one of her baddie selfies and just tell us a BIT of info :lolliney: I don't even need a date I just need a "don't worry, won't be more than a couple months sweets x"

I’d rather have a date. Then again, HIADT came out on Jan 9 and she was like “I think maybe Jan 8”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana should release like a '[album name] - The archives edition'

Like 'Lust For Life - The archives edition', 

Or 'Norman Fucking Rockwell - The archives edition'

Where instead of the album's tracklist it is like

little snippets of the demos, the full demos,

Acoustics, ideas and concepts.

You get me?

I'M GOOD, LANA HIRE ME

giphy.gif

Lana should release like a '[album name] - The archives edition'

Like 'Lust For Life - The archives edition',

Or

'Norman Fucking Rockwell - The archives edition'

Where instead of the album's tracklist it is like

little snippets of the demos, the full demos,

Acoustics, ideas and concepts.

You get me?

I'M GOOD, LANA HIRE ME

She'd be better off doing a 30 minute short film as a DVD/Blu-Ray to coincide with a box set. And along with that a CD that has maybe 5-10 full demos on one side, and the album instrumentals on the other. With each side having their own pretty design on it that matches the album cover shoot. (EX: LFL would be daisies on one side and Moon/Stars and Hollywood sign on the other)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'd be down for no more single releases until the album too. We've already heard 6 out of 11 tracks, she's serving Bloom teas this era.

I've heard only HBB, VB, MAC and HIADT. But are there even part of the album? I'm confusion.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I've heard only HBB, VB, MAC and HIADT. But are there even part of the album? I'm confusion.

Lana said they're part of the album.

She called Venice Bitch the lead single and said HIADT was from Norman Fucking Rockwell

giphy.gif

Hapiness is A Butterfly remains the best song of NFR so far.

Keep on saying it, keep on saying it...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I have a thought, maybe the visuals we've received so far are part of an album trailer? Didn't Chuck confirm that they were part of a bigger project?

I'm imagining that HIAB is part of the trailer (obviously) and maybe a couple other tracks... Hopefully released next month alongside the pre-order etc.