Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana every time Ben calls her to tell he booked an interview, photoshoot or television performance 

tumblr_inline_pgwjj1Qoe31v334o0_250.gif

Ben coming to physically drag Lana out of her house to do said interview or photoshoot 

d0c.gif

i really wish she would have done like live at the Premises style video recordings for all her albums. the BTD one was legit so haunting....imagine what could have beeeeen.

like imagine just her and the piano singing hope with the dramatic filters and camera work and like her singing MAC with it omg ugh, sometimes i miss the shit we got during BTD era.... 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I have one fuckin thing to say and its this: I love that Lana wrote the lyrics to HIADT... as “she couldN’T care less”

I hear all the time “I could care less” when people mean “I couldn’t care less” and it makes them look so fuckin dumb and the fact Lana actually wrote it the RIGHT WAY makes me so happy

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I have one fuckin thing to say and its this: I love that Lana wrote the lyrics to HIADT... as “she couldN’T care less”

I hear all the time “I could care less” when people mean “I couldn’t care less” and it makes them look so fuckin dumb and the fact Lana actually wrote it the RIGHT WAY makes me so happy

I could care less about being correct :troll:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Thinking about how gorgeous and beautiful the "don't be a jerk, don't call me a taxi, sittin' in your sweatshirt, cryin' in the backseat, ooh ooh ooh..." part of HIAB is. I can't wait to overplay the shit out of it.

8V7Yvel.png

The only time Lana is grammatically correct

nF70D0F.png