Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I-

She sounds more excited for her poetry book than her album

Kinda sad because critics will probably rip it apart and send her into another depressive phase :poordat:

I'm not sure which critics will criticize her poetry book... Book critics might not be charmed, indeed. I'm pretty sure music critics will rave about NFR (based on the first three singles anyway). But I don't see her give a f*** about critics anyways. 

I-

She sounds more excited for her poetry book than her album

Kinda sad because critics will probably rip it apart and send her into another depressive phase :poordat:

Does that mean we'll get another Ultraviolence right after the critics read for filth the poetry album? Ok wig

lmao the buffoonery on this site I-

Not some of y'all mocking the people lana's been hanging out with when you're mostly HERE by yourself spamming the thread behind your computer screen :rip: the irony

Maybe take notes on how to disappear™ for a while, have a wheat grass smoothie or whatever and live a little. 

---

OT: whether the poetry is good or bad, I'm still very much looking forward to it. I also think it's going to be very much complementary to the NFR stuff, like @@GeminiLanaFan said. Here for the analysis stuff!

I just can't wait for people not to let their religions and heritage and nationalities dictate who they are and then we can all unanimously move forward as a whole, with one government, in order to achieve a true utopia free of shame, free of judgment, free of pride, free of hate and free of religious garbage. We'll all believe in a higher power, whatever that may be, without the need to make it the meaning of our lives. We'll finally find true meaning. It'll be beautiful. A new world order. But until then... :awkney:

Meowth-Realizes-That-All-Pokemon-Share-O

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Lana & Israel

Lana & Kanye

Lana & Azealia

Lana & Hillsong

Lana race scandal w/ HIADT lyric

Ben fighting with fans

Lana vs California wildfire burning her house

I love this is her most controversial/tragic era in terms of headlines and issues and scandals ever while being her most lacking in communication and promotion :rip: 

just another example of how Honeymoon outsold every other era

-Quick release from tease to premiere

-No pushback

-Concise and gorgeous

-Aesthetic and directed

-Feature MVs

-Billboard controversy that sparked fanflames

-Music video premiere with the best live rendition of West Coast

-Little promotion but cute kitschy instagram posts & videos

-Honeymoon acct

-No controversy or scandals

-Lots of pasta

-Quickly revealed tracklist

-That video of her unwrapping a headscarf and putting glasses on and saying it's her disguise

I must see the headscarf video immediately

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I love the poem, it's super cute, but what the duck crossed her mind when she wrote she was a crustacean and the cosmos were baking inside her stomach

that's what happens when you're popping pills [violet, blue, green, red] watching spongebob and get the idea for a poem

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Does that mean we'll get another Ultraviolence right after the critics read for filth the poetry album? Ok wig

Especially if NFR gets leaked before that. 

Kidding. Leaks have harmed us all more than we will ever acknowledge. 

Elle, put me in charge of responding to anything Ben and Ed or Ben and Ted w/e say about us.

He can phone me up, give me his complaints, then I'll kindly tell him to suck a fat one and hang up.

redirect him to the Honeymoon hotline if he starts shouting abuse

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What billboard controversy?

I think this was about Billboard claiming High By The Beach debuted at no. 7 but they later retracted that statement to say it had actually debuted at 51.  :awkney:

Lol I wonder if Lana’s about to stay active or “signing off bang bang kiss kiss”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She did WHAT

It was in the pre-pre-relesse of LFL (Dec. ‘16 or Jan. ´17). There was a rumoured registered song called a wild side, co-written by a Greg something (can’t remember). It was a false rumour, but a fan account on Insta posted the so-called registration and Lana likes the post. Everyone thought it was legit. Turns out it wasn’t as you can see. She just likes that we are looking forward to her new project, I think, when she likes somethibg she hasn’t confirmed yet.

Disney just posted that Maleficient 2 will be out in October. I guess we now know which song she recorded for them :)

Has anybody heard of that?

The date doesn’t even check out: May 6 is a Monday. Albums are out on Fridays.