Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

watch this be like another corona capital and have her not say anything about the album

Is there someone who really thinks she's gonna talk about the album? lmao lanafans never get tired of setting themselves up for disappointment...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

watch this be like another corona capital and have her not say anything about the album

Is there someone who really thinks she's gonna talk about the album? lmao lanafans never get tired of setting themselves up for disappointment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vABZIO9yqw !! ! !

UV/Honeymoon

i have to agree, she really should get back to singing on her own. idk it felt more raw and intimate. now that her dancers are there she focuses more on dancing than singing which is literally why ppl come to see her. now that she makes the crowd sing more often, the public lowkey sings more than her lol...

videos speak more than words, just check out the difference.

Lana singing OTTR in 2012 :

Lana singing OTTR in 2018 :

(the bridge in here dear GOD, i get that she sang it during the end of the show and that she was tired and shit but still... maybe she should sing it in the beginning of the show?)

Oh my god watching these really opened my eyes, I miss the old Lana who had some balls, now when she's doing live it almost feels like she's very fragile and on the brink of collapsing even though she seems to be in a much better - and stable? - place in her life. Oh well I guess she had to be like that back in the day when we she was still going through some rough times, I don't know. She's definitely faded which is sad.

The reply to the tweet this week closed the case for a couple of weeks, honestly. I’d really be surprised if she talked about it, other than « It’s coming soon »

How come most of y’all hate her back up dancers? I really don’t mind them one bit. I mean it seems like she likes having them there with her.. idk. I’m noticing a pattern lol.

How come most of y’all hate her back up dancers? I really don’t mind them one bit. I mean it seems like she likes having them there with her.. idk. I’m noticing a pattern lol.

Agree, I think they are there to relax her since she suffered with stage fright before - i'd rather have them there for her to feel more comfortable and perform better.

There’s a lot of hate for her recent performances going on. I saw her in April last year on the LA to the moon tour and she was pretty damn good, she did various variations and interesting vocal runs and sounded great. Less playback would have been nice, but at least that night it generally worked out well. I’ve seen a lot of videos from the tour and they’re generally pretty good, but Lollapalooza was definitely weak for whatever reason.

The backup dancers are a bit pointless....

i saw her in philly last january and i get what you mean, the show was nice, but i also have to say that it was a bit boring. it was my first lana show ever and i could look around during the concert without feeling like i was missing something. it also definitely wasn't sold out so i'm not sure about those claims i read earlier in the thread today... also i was disappointed because i heard so much of one album and was waiting for lfl songs since that's what the tour was for but it was pretty much the same thing unless she was feeling nice for her twinks at the barricade and sang part of a song they yelled at her. also i'd like to bring back up that she was yelled at to sing 'old money' and literally asked her piano guy how it went so i don't know what's happening here but if she played them more she'd know them more just saying 

she will only talk ab the album if the crowd starts a NFR chant 

sis she'll scrap it shut up

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I remember the moment I said back when BUKU announced her as the headliner that it was a week before THE RELEASE OF NFR and how she would perform new songs off the album... boy how time flies

giphy.gif

Honestly I like them too! They seem really nice too

sgopYhV.gif

if I'm being honest, at this point I'm far more excited for Billie Eilish's album. both NFR and WWAFAWDWG? have delivered in terms of singles, but Billie's team has just done such a better job at hyping it up, and with all these NFR-related disappointments, the most recent of which being the 'who knows when it's coming out', I'm now kind of in this mentality where I'm genuinely wondering if it'll be released or just become another ARTPOP Act II. I was so hyped for such a long time, but even the snippets of HIAB and Cinnamon are now too old for me to get hyped over. please feed us at the festival Lana.  :defeated:

nice cocc bro

I’m just super happy and glad for her. The honor of HEADLINING a music festival where thousands of people attend is such a great thing. It makes me get emotional thinking of how she’s made it and how many people love her. She’s perfection. I love you Lana

giphy.gif

looked at the comments of her friends' post about their BUKU outfits, there were no rude comments about NFR??? what happened???? y'all let me down

nice cocc bro