Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the definitive ranking

none of you can tell me anything this is just the way it is in terms of reality and things that are true

55468501_2208602245827158_27844397491069

This is just terrible. No Born To Die song is below Mid Tier.

giphy.gif

So... will we get a tweet finally confirming the release date in the coming days? 

How long does it take to decide for a date with Interscope? The poetry book is taking shape and that project must also be on the verge of having a release date... 

Fingers crossed...

I, for once, wish it ends up on NFR, to have it in context. It's a beautiful ballad, but on its own, it doesn't have, to me, the same replay value as MAC and VB. A bit like Change and Heroin: they're both stunning, but out of context, they are a bit odd.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I love Heroin a bit more than Change but I never really listened to them that much. I just really want an album full of MAC and VB vibes.

Florida Kilos shit tier? The lack of taste jumped OUT

Oh my god and Big Eyes top tier but the MASTERPIECE I Can Fly low tier?

Big Eyes is beautiful and Florida Kilos is ugly. That’s just the tea

No printer just fax2ue34uv.jpg2gsjt5t.jpg

(Will do LFL & what we have of NFR later :hooker:)

The Finale

1hffrt.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Look, we have Sky Ferreira and Billie Eilish to feed us until Lana gets up off her ass. And maybe Marina too; if she decides not to be a generic bitch. I said what i said.

tumblr_po9evanXqp1ul9djy_250.gif

Too bad they’re all shit

On a different note why is everyone doing this God Teir thing? Can’t we just make a thread for this game? It’s irrelevant to this thread completely

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Also, low key expecting HIADT isn't on NFR. I mean I think I like it but I'm also over the piano ballads. Kinda boring.

Delicious... finally some good fucking tea.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

sky's new song is better than any of lana/marina's latest singles. :hooker:

is lana ever going to actually experiment or is she going to make a variation of the same sound she always does?

Venice bitch says hi tho

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

florida kilos is one of her worst songs

same with fucked my way

and heroin is not that good

xx

you have shit taste. 

i like you but your taste needs some work.

giphy.gif

i better not see any HBTB OR HEROIN slander

anyways im slowly going more insane each day without IYC, how to cope? please

The only thing keeping me sane right now is that I took a break from her, musically speaking. I listen to her influences: Amy, Nina and all. 

Or when I do listen to her music, I don't put on NFR singles and pretend I don't know she is releasing an album in the couple of next months. 

And no snippets. 

I don't really pay attention to Lana during the off-season so I'm wondering, did MAC have a surprise release? I didn't even know it was out until a friend posted about it and I thought it was a joke from the song title

No: she posted the cover of the single, single name and a snippet on the Friday prior to its release. She also announced that day that it would be song number 1 of 2. 

The strings at the end of Downhill Lullaby sound like the IYC strings... :crying2: :lange: :oprah: :oprah2: 

Is this the universe keeping me sane until we get NFR?? :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e