Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We just want some damn news/updates that's literally it. Not asking for the whole world, damn

Right? Not everyone is begging for the record to surprise drop or leak right this moment. Personally I just want someone to officially project what time of year it’s coming because even Lana casually mentioning “end of summer” as the release timeframe to a fan doesn’t really mean anything or feel concrete in any way.

She goes to the Beverly Hills Hotel a lot, which is linked to Brunei. As of a few days ago Brunei implemented a law that would sanction death by stoning for same-sex intercourse, so there is now a boycott against this and other Brunei-owned hotels. 

Well, this bitch is ASKING her fans to leave her at this point... Like half of them or even more are gays  :burn:

Stripped of my own life

do you think she'll attend the met gala this year? id assume Gucci would force her to go and she had one of the if not the best look last year 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I'll always be a Lana stan.

do you think she'll attend the met gala this year? id assume Gucci would force her to go and she had one of the if not the best look last year 

i think she definitely will attend it.

giphy.gif

Chateau Marmont (?) she goes to a lot, but has it been established that she goes to Hotel Bev Hills? Here's an article with a list of hotels, very worthy boycott cause, imo.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/04/asia/celebrities-boycott-brunei-hotels-scli-intl/index.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsGxZU5HocD/ - January 1st was the last time she was seen there but I think she's been there at least a couple other times in the past but I don't remember when 

Well, this bitch is ASKING her fans to leave her at this point... Like half of them or even more are gays  :burn:

The new law and therefore the boycott only just started a few days ago 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsGxZU5HocD/ - January 1st was the last time she was seen there but I think she's been there at least a couple other times in the past but I don't remember when 

The new law and therefore the boycott only just started a few days ago 

Watch her go on vacation to Brunei this summer, with her gals... Lol  :diva:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

Stripped of my own life

Why is the cinnamon snippet so fucking GOOOD! She knew what she was doing when she teased it

Cinnamon is the only reason why I still give a damn about this album :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Until NFR, i’d Say you were right. But after LFL, she said herself she had a bit of writer’s block. And from the info’s we got so far, she started working with Jack and after a couple of months, the songs they made came to take shape into a whole record. We know she told her story through her music. With LFL, I sense we caught up to her present timeline. So I don’t know if she has already the next album in mind.

I also wonder where she is with that musical she is working with Rick and if it will be LDR7...

I don’t get how she can even get writers block because honestly she just comes out with the same stuff in a slightly different style. Songs about relationships, bad boys, drugs, cars and Americana.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I don’t get how she can even get writers block because honestly she just comes out with the same stuff in a slightly different style. Songs about relationships, bad boys, drugs, cars and Americana.

True, but the story changes a bit with each album. She is more and more honest and her men change also with each album. On NFR, they don’t seem as « strong » as on BTD or UV (they kinda seem more douchey on LFL and NFR also lol). She also seems less dependant as time passes.

I guess the writer’s block comes when there are no men lol.

I can’t wait to hear what she’s been hiding, considering she always saves the best for the album and I’m sooo curious and excited

On the other hand though I’m so mad at this hell of an era and she can choke on a penis

@@Eclipse should have leaked something after this rant. :) 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I can’t wait to hear what she’s been hiding, considering she always saves the best for the album and I’m sooo curious and excited

On the other hand though I’m so mad at this hell of an era and she can choke on a penis

I’m sure she choked on Jacks circumcised Shlong as he produced Venice Bitch.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance