Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

still not giving up hope that some sort of news will follow this. if not this was a really odd move. she could’ve definitely just could’ve said “hey i have a sublime cover on their documentary soundtrack. check it out *on this date*” i just feel like this is getting hyped for a bigger reason than it just being for this film. but maybe i just refuse to wash off my clown makeup

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Her face in the clip looks like how it did back during the LFL era. However, I still have lingering questions: 1 I’m horrible at identifying hair color, is it considered auburn in the IG clip & 2 if so did she have it dyed that color within the last two years or only when she dyed it super recently??

Yeah I think this clip was filmed sometime in the last few days since she dyed it; same colour and length. Face looks similar to the dead-of-night Hillsong shots, too. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Literally nowhere has she said that this is the lead single. Can you all stop parroting that like it's gospel?

That's the problem though, you see? She doesn't say ANYTHING. Can't blame people for assuming or hoping or speculating etc2. 

nF70D0F.png

still not giving up hope that some sort of news will follow this. if not this was a really odd move. she could’ve definitely just could’ve said “hey i have a sublime cover on their documentary soundtrack. check it out *on this date*” i just feel like this is getting hyped for a bigger reason than it just being for this film. but maybe i just refuse to wash off my clown makeup

I’m re-applying mine, you made me rethink it all

hey guys i stopped at costco and got us a bulk box of wipes just in case

71nt8lZ9xaL._SY355_.jpg

"please release cinnamon please say something about the album please acknowledge it please do something"

59998153_2048381142122712_15526759206894

59797209_397692717491799_533009201247970

59612088_315359172465307_528000666796923

“Y’all hear sumn?” *sips matcha tea while pulling up at Hillsong*

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I just want communication already. Tell us if it's on the record or not..... PLEASE 

source.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Aah, now I’m happier than last night! I’m glad this won’t be on the album, I don’t think it would’ve fit with the other songs and it’s so good to get a confirmation so quickly! It really sucks that Lana wasn’t more informative than just “soon” though, it would’ve saved some confusion. I will definitely let myself play the song now instead of waiting for it to be on the album. :)

But yeeaaahhh this probably means that she’ll postpone the album release even more so I’m not happy about that. : ))))) Crap, I guess the album won’t be here before the summer festivals after all. That really sucks, I thought she would use the festivals to promote NFR.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I can't be more enthusiastic with Doin' Time. I don't care it's a cover, the lyrics and melodies fits Lana so well, I can't wait.

(and fk what a production, instrumental is ultra and voice layers are fantastic)

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

“There are more films in the pipeline that Interscope Films isn’t ready to announce yet, including a documentary charting the rise of one of the biggest names in pop culture at the moment“ omg lana’s documentary is coming thank you god

So if this song is a part of a documentary that’s already been screened, the song should be already around somewhere on the Internet (?) maybe... Right?

Ok yes I like how u think, but I think it'd b a lot wiser to just wait for it til. We know how fast it'll expire let's b honest after all the fanfare, so might as well just let the anticipation build..

UV/Honeymoon

Ok yes I like how u think, but I think it'd b a lot wiser to just wait for it til. We know how fast it'll expire let's b honest after all the fanfare, so might as well just let the anticipation build..

Oh yes definitely! It was just a thought that I had in mind

I have high hopes for this. (Although I have a feeling people might tear it apart.) But it's also so Lana to drop an unexpected surprise like this so work bitchhh. Also the comment section on sublime's post makes me slightly sad for humanity.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I have high hopes for this. (Although I have a feeling people might tear it apart.) But it's also so Lana to drop an unexpected surprise like this so work bitchhh. Also the comment section on sublime's post makes me slightly sad for humanity.

These people have stayed in 2012 hating Lana Del Rey train

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...