Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

PLease can we let BAR go?????????

Yeah we already have it anyway

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Most of you are forgetting Bartender

I’m still hoping for it, but we have contradictory info’s on it. First of all, I think all of NFr’s songs will be co-written by Jack. So Yosemite, even if it could fit the mood of NFR (acoustic guitar... that could transition well into a mellow electric-psychedelic outro), I don’t expect to see it on the album (since it was co-written by Rick probably).

Bartender was done in January?!? She began her work with Jack around those times and calls the song weird... so maybe? But she contradicted herself about her work with Jack: she said there was a meeting in December but she also said the meeting took place around Grammy times... So who knows? If it’s not co-written by Jack, i don’t expect it to be on the album. If it’s on the album, it would probably be a piano ballad (all the early songs heard so far from NFR seem to be all piano).

I've had a vision and Best American Record will be on the tracklist.

honestly its been my favorite song since it was leaked... nothing she has released since has yet topped it. id do crack if she put it on.

If the song she’s doing with Ariana and Miley is due out soon, won’t that conflict with the release of the ‘lead single’ from NFR, assuming NFR will be out within two months, especially since we just had ‘Doin’ Time’?

I sense release-date and ‘too much all at once’ trouble here.

I’m still hoping for it, but we have contradictory info’s on it. First of all, I think all of NFr’s songs will be co-written by Jack. So Yosemite, even if it could fit the mood of NFR (acoustic guitar... that could transition well into a mellow electric-psychedelic outro), I don’t expect to see it on the album (since it was co-written by Rick probably).

Bartender was done in January?!? She began her work with Jack around those times and calls the song weird... so maybe? But she contradicted herself about her work with Jack: she said there was a meeting in December but she also said the meeting took place around Grammy times... So who knows? If it’s not co-written by Jack, i don’t expect it to be on the album. If it’s on the album, it would probably be a piano ballad (all the early songs heard so far from NFR seem to be all piano).

She talked about Bartender in January and I think she did HIADT in January too? I don't remember

she also said that Bartender didn't belong to an album but I think it was just because she didn't really plan on making NFR 

so I think there is a possibility bartender to be alive and breathing

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

She could've presented the song to Jack and he could've done some alterations or added some lines. Don't forget the good sis wrote Lust For Life and showed the song to Max Martin and he did some tweaks here and there (i.e. ruined the song) and got writing credits. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

If the song she’s doing with Ariana and Miley is due out soon, won’t that conflict with the release of the ‘lead single’ from NFR, assuming NFR will be our within two months, especially since we just had ‘Doin’ Time’?

Not really, they don't expect a Lana single to chart at all , the ari x miley collab will be a good promo for the album , lana's song never chart 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

She talked about Bartender in January and I think she did HIADT in January too? I don't remember

she also said that Bartender didn't belong to an album but I think it was just because she didn't really plan on making NFR

Hope was one of the first two songs she made with Jack, so yeah, probably in January

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

It’s the anniversary of Farrah Fawcett’s death omg maybe the Charlie’s angels trailer will come out

Oooh I hope!! That’d be a great way to honor her!!

Yeah, and also I believe she mentioned Sylvia Plath around the same time too, and we obviously got that one so I think there’s a giid chance of Bartender being on the album!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

If the song she’s doing with Ariana and Miley is due out soon, won’t that conflict with the release of the ‘lead single’ from NFR, assuming NFR will be out within two months, especially since we just had ‘Doin’ Time’?

That's what I was thinking... Then again, maybe the guy on Twitter who said that the album would be out on August 23 and the lead on August 9 is right after all.... 

Honestly, it's that collab that will determine when we are getting the lead from NFR: if Charlie's Angels song is out in July, we better forget the lead that month. 

That's what I was thinking... Then again, maybe the guy on Twitter who said that the album would be out on August 23 and the lead on August 9 is right after all.... 

Honestly, it's that collab that will determine when we are getting the lead from NFR: if Charlie's Angels song is out in July, we better forget the lead that month. 

I have a hard time believing she will release the same day as Taylor. I doubt she cares, but Interscope would lose $$ wouldn't they?

it's not exactly the same fan bases, but there is some overlap. Feels weird to release when you know something big is coming that day.

August 30th makes sense to be eligible for Grammy's and avoid T Swift.