Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

long =/= quality

i'd rather have ten beautifully crafted pieces than sixteen songs where half of them are skips and one is called coachella.

Lana doesn't have an album with many skips tho

I hope it has kind of a story like Ride or National Anthem. That's probably not likely though. Either way I'm grateful we are getting a double video.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Chuck's new Instagram Story asking for someone to lend her an specific car for 1 day. Album cover hasn't been shot yet?

What kind of car?

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Chuck's new Instagram Story asking for someone to lend her an specific car for 1 day. Album cover hasn't been shot yet?

Mess  :deadbanana:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I agree with you, but in this case none of the songs released have been skips for me lol. The snippets also sound better than 75% of Lust for Life too, in my opinion

!!!

very true norman grammy rockwell incoming

We're getting high quality music and visuals. This after all the shit Born To Die stans spammed the past few months. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

She looks like a MERMAID oh my GOD

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1975.ford.bronco.one.denver.broncos.edit

LDR_favicon_r1.png

She's asking for a Bronko, and honestly... I see it happening

oh damn... maybe she rly had a re-vision for this album. ALL I NEED IS FOR IN YOUR CAR TO BE ON IT

1975.ford.bronco.one.denver.broncos.edit

LDR_favicon_r1.png

She's asking for a Bronko, and honestly... I see it happening

ew idk this seems to be all over the place if that's the car she's using for the alboom cover

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

That logo is not going to jive with her other album covers at all and it’s bothering me. BUT, she looks HOTTTTTT. I’m shooketh. It’s finally happening, laid ease.

in fairness honeymoon never jived with her other logos but i think we all eventually became noseblind to it.

Plot twist: the 2 new songs have 10 minutes each and we get a music video of 20 minutes (of course 19 minutes of the car scene in loop)

DON’T GIVE ME IDEAS THAT THESE VIDEOS MIGHT BE SOMETHING LIKE TROPICO OR RIDE OR NATIONAL ANTHEM, AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Ok guys so she’s wearing her neon yellow nails in mv so it’s probably a month old or even older

Yeah my guess is they shot them just before July 4th ... that's when the makeup artist had stuff on her story about being on set @ Malibu and a meadow, and sis had some actors 'n' shit in her July 4th pics + yelllow nails. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Norman ******* Rockwell

Venice *****

**** it I Love You 

I can't wait for half the tracklisting to be censored 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif