Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

she was wearing white on the Paradise cover though :creep:

I swear to god that cover is so edited that for me it was some type of really light-brown or something, screams colorblind sis here

Can't believe this thread is coming to an end in a month. It has been such a rollercoaster. I'm gonna definetly miss it

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Sis I'm reading the pages. And Twitter.

There are awkward gays out there thinking this is some type of tradition or anything. Like yes it was cute and I find it actually funny she's in a boat.

Everybody always fucking hate every cover so I'm really not surprised. It's been the same thing since Honeymoon.  "Oh she looks stupid" "Oh she looks ugly" "Oh the guy on the cover" "Oh she's so small in the cover" "Oh that's an odd smile" "Oh what is she wearing infront of this truck??"

this has been part of every album campaign by now lmao.

I was talking about on here specifically, and haven't come across more than 3 posts saying they want Lana dressed in white in front of a vehicle. This is probably the very first album cover I dislike tho

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

wait are we gonna see vinyl on her website tmrw and all that stuff??

I think so. I'm guessing the colored vinyl will be limited edition like with HM and LFL

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I was talking about on here specifically, and haven't come across more than 3 posts saying they want Lana dressed in white in front of a vehicle. This is probably the very first album cover I dislike tho

there are more than 3 posts, trust me.

I understand people who disliked the whole composition, I find it very strong\not "easy" to look at. The colors and the whole "collage" are really different and there's a lot of information going on, but I think that it's not "UGLY" like people been screaming. It's more of "getting used" to it (and Hopefully it will match the sound. That's what I'm really looking forward so far. I believe all of her covers just match the songs so... faithfully)

can someone break down the cover for me? i mean, who is this actor duke nicholson, why is he in the picture? can you remember when she was in this outfil (+ yellow nails)? Is the burning land a reference to the fire in california last (?) year? Is the painted sky a reference to rockwell? do you think something besides the background was photoshopped (bc the light on Lana's face is pretty much different than the other objects)? sorry if u already discussed this i literally missed 50+ pages in these 2 hours i guess

giphy.gif

guys this is literally the first era i experience (idk what word to use) and i know nothing, does preorder mean just preorder on apple music or she'll start selling music and merch on her online store? also could someone tell what the approximate price for the limited (colored) vinyl or boxset will be on her website? i mean, what was it in case of previous albums? + i'm wondering about international shipping costs

giphy.gif

I love the artwork. Reminds me of how much I hated the Honeymoon one because it wasn’t following the headshot next to a car but this one screams “Out of the black, into the blue, I am reborn and I can do whatever I want”