Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I, for one, think it's really brave for her to be in the public eye when her ears don't match the beauty queen measurements.

It’s it “beauty queen measurements,” it’s called the Golden Ratio, it’s a real thing. Google it.

I'm not even american but I guess calling someone out on their misogyny makes you both a SJW and an american

be young, be dope, be proud - like an american

giphy.gif

Anyway! Question: do the colored vinyls sound different from the black? I like the pink one, but I read some reviews that red Honeymoon didn't sound as good? So now I'm wondering if black is better audio quality of if that was just coincidence.

If the vinyl is high quality, black sounds best. Coloured vinyl can have much more surface noise and sometimes sounds kind of tinny. But if it’s low quality already, the colour makes little to no difference. For example, the black Honeymoon sounds way more dynamic than the red, but the black Born to Die sounds pretty much the same as the blue. Unless you have really good speakers/headphones, it’s not that noticeable though unless you have both colours and compare them back to back.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

when women do something sexist, it's still sexist. Women and men should both be held to a higher standard. Also I never said that made the commenter a troll or called it an attack. I did say it was unproductive, which I stand by.

And that’s YOUR OPINION, which you shouldn’t be attacked or shamed for.

I personally don't approve of Lana's appearence. She's horrible to look at. I think she should go under the knife again and get a new face. On top of that she should NOT be allowed to leave the house without a full face of makeup. Her hair should be in a beehive at all times. If not a beehive she should go for marcel waves. If I see a pic of her at the store when not completely dolled up then prepare for a lengthy post on my disapproval of her disgusting appearence. Females who don't put in effort make me SICK! If people are allowed to criticize her music then I'm allowed to criticize the way she looks. It only makes sense. The SJWs can't stop me from expressing my TRUTH! /s

i dont think she cares if u approve or not lel

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

No one is asking, much less requiring, her to do anything. People trash Justin Bieber for his sloppy, extremely casual

appearance all day every day. Are those who do ‘requiring’ him to wash his face and hair and wash his clothes?? No. They’re just expressing their opinion, period.

There are trolls that are extremely mean, but that’s life. Everyone should be used to that by 2019. And that is not what was going on here.

so we should just get used to people bullying us about our appearance instead of working to a create a society where people don’t make rude comments about your literal DNA?

UbsOye5.png

It’s it “beauty queen measurements,” it’s called the Golden Ratio, it’s a real thing. Google it.

I was making fun of the guy that went on a massive rant about her ears some time back on this thread who said she'd never be a true beauty because of her ears... was that you?

And I know what the golden ratio is buddy, I think anyone that passes year 8 maths knows it. 

locals only

I was making fun of the guy that went on a massive rant about her ears some time back on this thread who said she'd never be a true beauty because of her ears... was that you?

And I know what the golden ratio is buddy, I think anyone that passes year 8 maths knows it. 

it most definitely was him and it shows  :rip:

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

I’m 100% delusional but a singer (I think it was frank ocean, I don’t remember) released his album a week earlier than what he had announced to avoid a leak. The promo of NFR on the streets are just the album cover without any date to it, which is unusual. Maybe we could get the album earlier? 16th?

I’m 100% delusional but a singer (I think it was frank ocean, I don’t remember) released his album a week earlier than what he had announced to avoid a leak. The promo of NFR on the streets are just the album cover without any date to it, which is unusual. Maybe we could get the album earlier? 16th?

i would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that.

i need love song right now

giphy.gif

Yes! August 16th! I've been manifesting August 16th as a release date and I won't give up now that we got the allegedly confirmed release date. Is this very delusional? Maybe, but I don't care. Can't wait to listen to Cinnamon Girl next week.

qfrWuBl.png

sjws don't bother me lol, people are being way overdramatic. she's a woman in the public eye, she's expected to wear some type of makeup and to at least style her hair at big events like these just as men are expected to have a clean hairstyle and suits. where i come from it's called "couth."

birthday party for her doctor

locals only

If the vinyl is high quality, black sounds best. Coloured vinyl can have much more surface noise and sometimes sounds kind of tinny. But if it’s low quality already, the colour makes little to no difference. For example, the black Honeymoon sounds way more dynamic than the red, but the black Born to Die sounds pretty much the same as the blue. Unless you have really good speakers/headphones, it’s not that noticeable though unless you have both colours and compare them back to back.

Ah, thank you! I want to buy it for an audiophile friend with some serious equipment, so I'll get the black just to be on the safe side. :) I'm getting the digital for myself.  

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

again, you can do a very light 10 minute makeup, and a quick hair styling without heat and be done in half an hour. nowhere did i say she needed a full professionally done face and 15 pounds of hair extensions.. dramatic

Why do u care

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: