Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

honestly my lazy ass was too busy to find the whole leak so i still haven't listened to NFR, Love Song, or Bartender, so I'll have a few brand new songs for release day. But i'm obviously not gonna shame anyone for listening to the whole thing, just do what you want to do

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Sooo I listened to The Greatest and Fuck it, I Love You. Does anyone absolutely love Fuck it, I Love You like me? Not many people are talking about it

Yes, it’s incredible. The regret in her voice is palpable and the surf rock instrumental goes all the way off

Not true. People just like to be dramatic. :teehee:

No that is just silly because people have preordered the album already and she announced it everywhere. Copies have likely been sent out now for order. It’s just way too late. I have no idea why they pushed the singles. Maybe they think it would be better for the album if they came out closer together.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

People who haven't listened to the leaks sound awfully bitter and incredibly dramatic

Why should I listen to LQ music when I can hear them in HQ in 2 weeks?

Mfhp.gif

Why should I listen to LQ music when I can hear them in HQ in 2 weeks?

Don't think it will make a big difference, honestly. The leaks are clear enough to know what we should expect and, sadly, what's coming doesn't seem to be half as good as some of her other albums.

Norman Fucking Rockwell - 7.5/10

Mariners Apartment Complex - 8/10

Venice Bitch - 10/10

Fuck It I Love You - 8.5/10

Doin' Time - 7/10

Love Song - 8/10

Cinnamon Girl - 7.5/10

California - 9/10

TNBAR - 6.5/10

The Greatest - 10/10

Bartender - 10/10

Happiness is a Butterfly - 6.5/10

Hope is a Dangerous Thing... - 8/10

giphy.gif

There really isn’t a single skip on this record and I feel like HTD is going to exceed expectations as well.

Even the fact that it's coming after Cinnamon!

That iconic outro will blend so well together with HTD

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

People who haven't listened to the leaks sound awfully bitter and incredibly dramatic

Well, it’s hard having principles lol

Honestly, it’s kinda torture, to read all of your descriptions and not be able to comment because you haven’t been able to compare. The only leak I listened to was FIILY last week and it was such a bad quality that the song felt underwhelming. This album seems to be so much about a mix of major tones and minor tones that I’m afraid that I won’t get the whole experience if I go listen to the leaks.

I can’t control anyone and I made my point as to why I don’t want leaks, and everyone is free to act as pleased, but all I hope is that you guys will stream the official HQ songs as often as you listened to them on that bad audio.

i still am amazed that she didn't drop the album on the 16th... she would've gotten a number one AND the leak would've been avoided

EXACTLY

and not only did they not drop the album, they’ve gone silent on the two singles and double MV after it was already promoted by Spotify... like what the fuck is going on? This era has been a mess start to finish

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Norman Fucking Rockwell - 7.5/10

Doin' Time - 7/10

Cinnamon Girl - 7.5/10

TNBAR - 6.5/10

Happiness is a Butterfly - 6.5/10

Hope is a Dangerous Thing... - 8/10

gbfhgv.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

on the topic of uv - does anybody else's record skip on brooklyn baby? mine was brand new when i got it and it skipped on my first play ):

You need either a new stylus or to rebalance the arm, or if you have a shitty record player, you need to throw it out the window and buy a decent one. UV deluxe is a very high quality vinyl that won’t play properly on shitty record players. When I got mine, I thought it was defective and bought another and it was even worse. What a waste of money. When I finally got a decent record player though, no skips at all. I’ve read similar stories from other people about the UV deluxe vinyl too. The standard edition should play fine though on any player though and that’s cheaper to buy than a new record player.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688