Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

Can we all just take a moment to ... absorb the fact that her favourite lyric is "Hello it's the most famous woman you know on the iPad"?

I fucking died.

:bye3:

She hates me.

he has to know that we will not be as civil as the tool stans when he gave their latest effort a 4

I'm 100% against harrassing people and sending them death threats but if he gives her a bad score I might consider it mbK53xg.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I don't know ... an iconic, trailblazing and innovative band vs. a random mediocre altpop gurl that is about to release the second cOnCePt-album using little-children-metaphors for mental illness and sexuality.

Please... This isn't the right place to talk about that but you should listen to the album, read the lyrics and watch her movie before saying that kind of stuff. Her music isn't even for kids! Do you even know how much efforts she put in her upcoming project? You're crazily disrespectful for nothing as you know nothing about Melanie and just judge. Let's stop bringing Melanie in here. She's talented as hell and she doesn't need to be mentioned all the time in a thread about Lana Del Rey. Now back at NFR.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Bartender reminded me of a song I couldn’t put my finger on for a while but I finally got it

The melodic riffs and the piano playing definitely reminds me a bit of the Doveman Remix of Futile Devices by Sufjan Stevens (in the best way possible).

Also California’s chorus is actually very Sia-esque imo

Bartender reminded me of a song I couldn’t put my finger on for a while but I finally got it

The melodic riffs and the piano playing definitely reminds me a bit of the Doveman Remix of Futile Devices by Sufjan Stevens (in the best way possible).

Also California’s chorus is actually very Sia-esque imo

That fucking song...Can't listen to it without trembling

The beginning of song Norman F R reminds me so so much of some Fiona Apple songs

and others do remind me of Tori Amos and Fiona Apple too

But Norman is totally Fiona... Hopefully she will not sue or smth hahah

I think all of the song (NFR) has a lot from Fiona. In particular, from Never is a promise and Love ridden. But it feels for me more as an homage than as any other dirty thing (plagiarism),

@ђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђђшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшшччччччччччччччћћћћћћћћћћћћжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж--------------------њњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњњљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљљѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕѕџџџџџџџџџццццццццццццццц.

HIAB is so good!

Taste!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If Interscope grows a collective brain and submits Lana in alternative, who would be her competition? I feel like she could win.

I agree! My guess would be maybe Billie? But hopefully she is submitted for pop vocal.

I hope they truly put her in the alternative album category? Is that presented in the telecast?

I can't believe some of you don't like the outro in Cinnamon  :hdu: it's absolutely fantastic especially the beat @min 4:39  :flutter:

They just pretend not to like it to seem ~ edgy ~ we all know it's a masterpiece.