Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

This is a really interesting take. I feel super differently cause I feel like HM is almost more of a fantasy piece - what with all the big cinematic sound and talk of gangsters, sunshine, limousines and saaawwwfft iiiice creeeeaammm :hooker:  - whereas NFR feels much more rooted in reality and earthy. I get much more of an UV vibe from NFR personally.

I def agree NFR is more grounded and less dreamy than HM! A lot of the lyrics in HM I think are the most comparable though, songs like Terrence Loves You and GKIT, Religion and even The Blackest Day seem introspective like the NFR lyrics but with more of a fantastical edge. What makes them seem similar to me is the personality and mood. Musically youre not wrong that NFR is similar to UV, but without the biting attitude the lyrics have

the in the nfr thread belonging discussion is over... so we can move now to Whf again :woot:

On the other hand we have to reach the 4000 pages anyways.. :diva:

What will be the Vinyl Colour this time? Do you ecxpect more Homemadevideos or High Budget Videos?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

The vinyl shall have 67 variants, all of which will be some shade of blue, while the cassette will be basic except for a UK-exclusive blue glitter cassette which will be limited to 5 copies. The videos will be looped recycled Chuck footage* with a blue filter

*there will be one (1) professionally-shot music video for a cover. Said cover will be recorded for an entirely unrelated project but will be shoehorned onto the album to increase sales

ValuableWhoppingHammerheadbird-small.gif

The real question is whether or not Serial Killer will finally be released :defeated:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

The real question is whether or not Serial Killer, Life is Beautiful, Roses bloom for you, Yes to heaven  and Yosemite will finally be released :defeated:

Fixed it :D :flutter:

Edit: Sth went wrong with the quote but nevermind

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Not going to happen. She just said in an interview that she thinks her fans are tired of high budget videos lol

:( maybe she's thinking about how much ppl loved her btd homemade videos vs her lfl videos like love or ""white mustang"".... but (imo) those videos were not as beloved because they were uninspired and boring, not because they were professionally made... even the greatest/fiily video had NOTHING on ride or national anthem.. her referencing her iconic videos in a non iconic video was actually kinda sad

What’s this “Let Me Love You Like a Woman” thing? Is it legit?

https://twitter.com/lanaismpoland/status/1186339679655911431?s=21

good catch, i’ve not heard of this or noticed this anywhere but maybe i haven’t been looking.

i wonder if it was left off of NFR or if it’s entirely new. when she said a few tracks were left off, it made me wonder how many and what they were and now i wanna know if they were left off for WHF

Not going to happen. She just said in an interview that she thinks her fans are tired of high budget videos lol

well and considering she’s going to surprise drop it or wants to at least, i don’t expect any singles from this album pre-album release

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This is already the most hyped I've been for a Lana album and we basically have nothing yet. After NFR brilliance, my expectations are through the roof which is probably not a good thing.

I really like the name for WHF. It reminds me of her unreleased stuff and the fact we have a song title already from it, or probably 2.

•White Hot Forever

•Let Me Love You Like A Woman

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I really like the name for WHF. It reminds me of her unreleased stuff and the fact we have a song title already from it, or probably 2.

•White Hot Forever

•Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Wtf is LMKYLAW from

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The song title “Let Me Love You Like a Woman” right away made me think of Carole King’s “You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman” so man I sure hope it’s a sensual piano ballad like that. More and more I feel like we’re getting more of a picture of what this album will be. I’m getting NFR meets HM vibes mostly. I hope there’s lots of soft sensual ballads on this album. Some dramatic but vulnerable pianos mixed some sexy bluesy open-tuned guitars maybe.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688