Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Lipsters Awards 2019

Well that took a fucking loooong time but I'm done with my nominations. For Clown of the year I just voted the members who constantly made me laugh throughout the year lmao. 

I guess I should campaign now..

Well, guys, it's ya boy UltraHeroin, you know what it is, you can go ahead and vote me for Best fucking taste, Nicest fucking member, Blogger award, and Lipster of the fucking year  :rock:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Can we vote for a whole community for Clown Of The Year? I can't think in anyone but the whole Yosemite Cult...  :sadcore:  :sadcore3:

The Yosemite cult is serious about our worshipping and is far from clown material, thank you. :crossed:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

<p>

More seven categories! If anyone would like to be nominated and/or could help me:

• Rudest Member
  • Attention Whore
  • Biggest Hater
  • Most Problematic
  • Clown Of The Year

Nominate @@bunoner for all of these

I'm a newbie who joined this year, but we all know that the Best New Member category belongs to @movebaby or @@RormanNockwell (who are actually deserving of so many positive categories). I would also like to see @ in the Nicest Member.

ah you’re too sweet (really living up to the username!) i gotta agree that rorman and neptune are great and deserve alllll the nominations; i haven’t submitted my votes yet but i’ve absolutely got you in mind for a couple categories :)

drama of the year: the time movebaby and sweethenny got b*nned and lived to tell the tale? rip to our fallen sister morecruelthanyou

it's just the way i feel

how do we vote?

Girlies y’all make me feel awful that I took two hours to write a pretty detailed post and y’all NOT reading it :defeated:

I can’t post all the specifics again cuz I’m on mobile sorry :(. But everything is in page 6. I can only repost the direct link to the “Submit Votes” poll: https://forms.gle/bW5p284Ud4Bzs34HA

ah you’re too sweet (really living up to the username!) i gotta agree that rorman and neptune are great and deserve alllll the nominations; i haven’t submitted my votes yet but i’ve absolutely got you in mind for a couple categories :)

drama of the year: the time movebaby and sweethenny got b*nned and lived to tell the tale? rip to our fallen sister morecruelthanyou

I've already submitted you for so many of the nominations luv. Hope you get them all!  :legend:

That was a devastating, but iconic moment when we got banned. We were raised from the dead to teach the kids not to repeat the story again  :whitney:

morecruelthanyou is forever in our hearts. She didn't survive the massacre, but she will never be forgotten

Well, Lipsters Awards are EPIC! I have never been a part of it when it was awarded before (but enjoyed reading it) and I'M SO PUMPED to witness it as a member  :party:

It would be great to be nominated for something, though I won't shamlessly promote myself for any of the categories.

I'm a newbie who joined this year, but we all know that the Best New Member category belongs to @@movebaby or @RormanNockwell (who are actually deserving of so many positive categories). I would also like to see @ in the Nicest Member. So I'll go submit you guys and some other legends for pre-nominees  :kiss3:

Спасибо. You're by far my favourite Russian and I'll be nomming you for a few categories  :kiss:

@RormanNockwell or biggest Lana hater :hooker: :umadney:

Also I wanna nominate myself for Best Taste :oprah:

Ah, I have a classic love/hate relationship with Lanz ... but if you think I'm mean to her on LanaBoreds you should see what I say about her on Discord and Twitter.  :smile3:

@@LanasLeftCheekFiller for best username

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream