Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

All the title, the artwork and the piano variations Jack seems to be playing behind her voice remind me of CMBYN aesthetics. I wasn't expecting such a beautiful cover, by the way!

It’s aliiiiiiihihiiiiiive~! :legend: Seeing that the poems will have some kind of background music made me look forward to the book, I don’t think I’d care at all if she wasn’t reading them and just release it at a normal book. :)

Yes. Both formats are valid. Lana's voice is a delight to hear. But in this case, I still prefer a printed book.

giphy.gif

omg she pulled through and gave us instrumental it sounds so good  :defeated: she's coming for her fucking grammy 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Okay but physical bundles*, when all the crazy shit in the world has died down would be awesome. Imagine listening to her whilst reading along. It would be so amazing and immersive.

*e.g book + vinyl :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This being delayed was the first sign this year was going to go downhill. Hopefully this means things are turning around :hooker:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore