Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

I don't really care if her poetry will be labeled as weak, shallow, dubious, or whichever adjetives we will come up with this time. With THAT voice and that piano, she could be reading a poem about a lonely deformed potato that never made it into a beautiful salad - that would still be her magnum opus, and if it was up to me, she would be awarded with the Nobel Prize in Literature 2020.

" .... a lonely deformed potato that never made it into a beautiful salad ....  " 

AAHAHA   :teehee:  Now THAT would be something to hear about !

Yes, you are correct.   This could be her Literary prize winner, afterall, cool old BOB DYLAN got a Nobel Prize too !  :gclap:

I've just compiled all of the poems she's shared through Instagram, Twitter, etc. over the months into their own subsection under the Lyrics section if you all would like to review what we have so far x

Thank you Elle.

This is really great !   :gclap:

-

This being delayed was the first sign this year was going to go downhill. Hopefully this means things are turning around :hooker:

Nevermind--back to suffering

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

LOL! She's so messy...I wonder if she was planning it as an Easter surprise and it got put up too soon.  :facepalm:

I think the timing is good (assuming it drops soon); something new to listen to during quarantine, plus she had said that Norman got so much critical praise that his little sister (presumably meaning her next album) might be judged harder, or something like that. Since Violet is a different genre, she won't have to "compete" with Norman.  :hooker:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

it’s also still on facebook

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just because it’s over doesn’t mean it’s really over and if she thinks it over maybe it’ll be coming over again

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You