Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

@violets @HighbytheSea

ahhhh now I regret talking it up so much. 

:raven:

but i'd be lyin' if I kept hidin' the fact that I can't deal.

Just make sure you've got headphones in. You'll love it. You'll ALL LOVE IT. The tension on Bare Feet is almost palpable.

Oh no Sir do not feel bad. I have a thing where I basically decide I love something long before I witness it. This was a done deal way back when she put Happy up on insta. Still your words were great!! Copy that on the headphones!

I'm excited for this, but I wasn't that into the 30 second snippet of LA Who Am I To Love You :/ 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

this was sadder than i thought it was goint to be, tbh, just reading the poems, can't wait to listen to them with the music, i love her poetry tbh, even tho they're pretty sad i think she's not sad, i just think she's very introspective, she questions everything a lot and she has deep thoughts, so that ocasionally leads you to end up feeling hopeless or sad about everything, but that doesn't imply that's your overall mood

Does any of the poems hint to her relationship with that pig? Asking so I can decide if I should skip this project entirely or not  :makeup:

Still don't know why it matters anymore. Who cares? Fuck cops but let her ride whichever cock she wants. 

In other news, it doesn't seem like it's about him so you should be fine. Why does her personal relationship matter so much to some of yall? I mean I get it fuck cops, fuck 12. but like..... get a relationship of your own maybe and judge that???? Idk it's annoying seeing this on every single post or thread  :facepalm:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Suddenly gays got dumb and forgot how to rip :scoff:

Or, or.. get this.. it’s illegal to do so and not allowed to be posted on LanaBoards.com :)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

but I've been up for more than 24h and I can't fully appreciate the audiobook cuz I need to focus more than with her usual music

but LA Who am i to love you is addictive

Sportcruiser is very very good. That was storytelling.

Also, yes Jack's contribution totally pulls this together and is really appropriate without ever being too much. He should do incidental music for some indie stuff tbh. 

Or, or.. get this.. it’s illegal to do so and not allowed to be posted on LanaBoards.com :)

Hun, I'm not saying for them to post it here, wbk there's been problems here we don't need more

I'm just saying, on other releases ppl rip shit faster and w/ this... But yeah

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I get this and agree, but it really sucks we won't be getting download codes for buying the vinyl. I bought 2 and I'm not gonna be buying the audio a 3rd time digitally, i'll buy the book itself when it's out tho

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole