Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

Omg it was taken down??!! 

What do you mean? Still working for me.

I just went on youtube and saw that it was also posted on her chanel and didn't see it linked here. :)

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

What do you mean? Still working for me.

I just went on youtube and saw that it was also posted on her chanel and didn't see it linked here. :)

I will check again :) for some reason when i tried to play it here, it didn't work :( but ill look on youtube. Thank you <3

Omg it was taken down??!! 

No it's just only available for certain countries at the moment. I pointed my VPN to to Australia so I can watch! :)

Time to have this robotically on replay while I die waiting for the other poems.

I finally heard LA who am I to love you and wow music is beautiful and the ending, really like this poem !! Looking forward to the rest of the audio book

But I'm so tired , I'll go to bed now bc I don't want to fall asleep during the first listen haha Now I'll put Living Legend and LA who am I to love you on and listen to them while I fall asleep

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

No it's just only available for certain countries at the moment. I pointed my VPN to to Australia so I can watch! :)

Time to have this robotically on replay while I die waiting for the other poems.

oh ok thank you for clearing it up. when i tried to watch it, it says video unavailable. gotta get a vpn lol

oh ok thank you for clearing it up. when i tried to watch it, it says video unavailable. gotta get a vpn lol

Awe no worries! If you use Google Chrome, you can just download the free Hola VPN extension. Suuper easy to use/change to any country whenever  ;)

In Spotify is only one poem! Anyone knows if its going to be the complete album there?

The only thing that changed at midnight was that LAWAITLY is now listed on the Lana del rey artist page. I don't see why they would release the whole album on Spotify later on so sadly I dont think it's going to happen.

I think that's actually an interesting analysis! And "Watercolor images of serpents on orange trees arise in my midst" now I know why she put orange trees on the cover.

This line:

"It is, in sum: ridiculous, glamorous, hilarious, stupid, brilliant, cringey, honest, pathetic, beautiful." 

totally sums up the experience. 

3lfQEhw.png

Violet has given us all the definitive proof that Lana could have done ‘Howl’, but Ginsberg could never get anywhere near to the majesty of “my life is my poetry, my lovemaking is my legacy.”

OMFG? :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu: :hdu:  GInsberg is one of the biggest poets of the modern age. Like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Violet has given us all the definitive proof that Lana could have done ‘Howl’, but Ginsberg could never get anywhere near to the majesty of “my life is my poetry, my lovemaking is my legacy.”

To be honest... I kinda agree  :eek:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif