Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

19 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

have y'all seen the lana cult comments all over tiktok :awk:

and those profile pics of that Lana with fire edit

they’re literally everywhere :trisha:

Lana girl it’s finally time to log onto there and start a mf trend and promote COCC :hooker:

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I think they meant "lazy" as in - she will not "go back" to an album and just record more songs for it. Once she feels the story is told, she will not expand it but move on to the next project. Which is not lazy at all, but kind of "lazy" in terms of commercial strategies that seek to prolongue the lifecycle of a release.

Oh ok!  I get it. My bad. 
well whether we call it lazy or just moving on, it’s true that she rarely goes back to a story once it’s out. And the story on Chemtrails particularly knowing it’s about S**n. 
Ari and her have very different writing styles and genres and it’s tricky to compare them (to have an album out every six months or so, Ariana must reuse all leftovers from previous projets). Lana truly is in the songwriters category, so I guess that’s how she perceives her promo should go, but she’s too successful to have minimalistic promo. 

30 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

have y'all seen the lana cult comments all over tiktok :awk:

24 minutes ago, Marius said:

National Anthem went viral and got 250k streams yesterday :hype:

I really hate TikTok and there are so many scary people on there (god! Those cult comments ?) but we can’t deny the power this platform has. Finally, the GP discovered Brooklyn Baby because of that damn app. 

5 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

OK I was reading the Ariana thread and Positions came out in October but the deluxe version didn't come out until just now (or is about to).

So may I ask why people are saying there won't be a deluxe version of COTCC?

because 1) she hates deluxe versions 

2) she hasn’t made one since uv and wasn’t happy about it either 

3) she’s not ariana nor that type of chart hungry pop star with a pushy management 

Darla is a fake who lies for attention.  So is the bruja witch the alleged psychic, personally I think posts on these individuals should be banned outright and removed by admin as it’s false and misleading information.  I know eclipse has his attention seeking ways..but at least the tit bits he gives are usually right.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

White Dress announcement today

tumblr_lv5kvpJ9de1r4ghkoo1_250.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

She should do something today to revive the hype a little bit... the album trailer would be perfect :ma:

Didn’t the NFR one drop a month before the album release date?

Lanarat.png

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

But isnt that site that shows a date connected to iTunes? If it shows 26th then it will drop on 26th period:oprah3: unless lana delays it in a last minute like fiily

and in that case, google play will come through again:brows:

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

But isnt that site that shows a date connected to iTunes? If it shows 26th then it will drop on 26th period:oprah3: unless lana delays it in a last minute like fiily

I don’t trust anything until it comes from Lana..they also pushed the album back the day of preorder so it coming out next week is looking less and less likely. I think we’ll know when it’s coming and we won’t have to speculate, and that site did change the release date to March 19th before going back to February 26th

"Don’t forget me"

I feel like this has been the most emotionally and mentally distant she has been from a record before it's even been released

Wonder if it's because it's mostly songs written while she was with Sean

Or she really just believes she hasn't gotten it right this time

Not complaining, just an observation

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

I feel like this has been the most emotionally and mentally distant she has been from a record before it's even been released

Wonder if it's because it's mostly songs written while she was with Sean

Or she really just believes she hasn't gotten it right this time

Not complaining, just an observation

Since reading the MOJO interview, it kind of explains to me why she's been distant with this release. I feel like COTCC legit makes her feel uncomfortable to listen. Maybe there's a lot of truth in the album. The fact that she added Yosemite after saying  that she wasn't there yet with LFL maybe make her feel uncomfortable because she's realized that she is still not there yet? 

Based off of her interviews, she sounds like she's more angry than happy. Idk. Just my thoughts on the matter. It could be that this album is calling herself out, and it's difficult to confront.

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Since reading the MOJO interview, it kind of explains to me why she's been distant with this release. I feel like COTCC legit makes her feel uncomfortable to listen. Maybe there's a lot of truth in the album. The fact that she added Yosemite after saying  that she wasn't there yet with LFL maybe make her feel uncomfortable because she's realized that she is still not there yet? 

Based off of her interviews, she sounds like she's more angry than happy. Idk. Just my thoughts on the matter. It could be that this album is calling herself out, and it's difficult to confront.

Yes, especially since the MOJO review described so much of the album being about authenticity

I see her being annoyed at the contradiction between the lyrical themes of finding the authentic and realizing that you're not there yet

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.