Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

49 minutes ago, jordo017 said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone else hear a deep, creepy-ish "wander" vocal at 2:26 and 3:24ish in NAWWAL? I can only hear it when I'm listening with my airpods in but it scared the shit out of me when I first heard it. Kind of a fun witchy nugget in such a pretty song. 

Spoiler

I think that’s just the sound of fingers sliding on a guitar neck but it almost registers as a bird chirp or something haha :agree:

Spoiler

Omg birdworld:wat:

the fact that we’ll have a new pre-release thread after this album’s official release :cryney2: this pre-release era was iconic and i’m excited to speculate in the upcoming pre-release thread for ldr8, her angry country magnum opus :legend: 

𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓁𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅-𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃

this might be an unpopular opinion but if she performed any of these songs live or livestreamed or whatever i'd kinda want it to be intimate, nothing too snazzy, kinda like the lmlylaw performance but even more low key and not have such intense lighting. more mood lighting more mood more quiet soft energy overall. i want to feel like we're in a small local bar with her in the midwest or nyc with a quiet crowd who just watches in awe giphy.gif or a performance AT yosemite i'd take that too

sUcVobB.png

16 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the fact that we’ll have a new pre-release thread after this album’s official release :cryney2: this pre-release era was iconic and i’m excited to speculate in the upcoming pre-release thread for ldr8, her angry country magnum opus :legend: 

I'm really gonna get the diss album I hoped for! :trisha:

4 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I feel like she'll NEVER perform any song from CoCC but LMLYLAW :bebe:

she already did a snippet of Yosemite in 2017 and technically already did For Free, she's really gonna call it a day :bebe:

47 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

I love living in a constant state of pre-release :dance:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

13 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

What songs realistically do we think she will sing, lmlylaw and what else 

Tulsa Jesus Freak for sure, and maybe BUS with Nikki in at least one concert

look at me look at you look at what you made do 

:hype::hype:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

hey guys i still haven’t heard cocc but i rlly want to make the first listen a glamorous experience. any ideas of where i could go (in terms of scenery) / what i could do to make it fun? 

also

Spoiler

does cocc sound like honeymoon?

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

This is going to be the roughest fucking 4 days ever (in addition to the last 3).

I wake up with various COCC songs ***stuck*** in my head on loop every day. This morning, it's Dark But Just a Game + White Dress. Yesterday it was Tulsa Jesus Freak, Not All Who Wander are Lost, Yosemite, and Dance Til We Die.

I should have never listened to the leaks. These songs are crack. It's tortureeeee.