Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Im still not over the fake bartender lyrics where a shady black man steals the bartenders tips.

LMAO I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE

ppl were freaking out, do u still have them somewhere :rip:

image.png

Same happened with UV...

That's the Lana I miss, wasn't there an interview from 2014 where she talked about the song titles and how they were deliberately titled like parody-Lana Del Rey tracks. Like it was intentionally ironic cos she knew the press would slate her anyways.

I'm gonna fuck around and believe this fake tracklist just to add some spice to my life

Good for you. At least you know it’s fake, unlike many people that are eating that shit up on Twitter lolll

do you guys really think we're gunna have an album concept? i mean i think it's really hard to even have a photoshoot or a concept during these COVID19 days

i cant get excited as you are, only for this reason  :(

i get why it would be hard to believe this especially with whats going on. and i dont doubt it might have stopped her from doing other things for a concept. but considering the fact that the earliest we know she started working on this album was soon after normans release, i would assume she did have some time to get photoshoots etc. completed. especially since social distancing/lockdowns really werent forced in the US until mid-march. 

do you guys really think we're gunna have an album concept? i mean i think it's really hard to even have a photoshoot or a concept during these COVID19 days

i cant get excited as you are, only for this reason  :(

The album's title sounds conceptual enough, however I don't know if Lana has the will power to fully commit a conceptual album. If she's as lazy as she's been these past two records, we can forget about it. However I'm actually a somewhat hopeful for some reason.

maybe i’m just looking at it too hard but she capitalized the word “chaos” in her latest insta post

if it has nothing to do with anything forget this post

if it has anything to do with a new song, REMEMBER THIS lmfao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lately I‘ve been digging Cherry/Serene Queen. It just indicates so well how rather „witchy“ LFL could have been; like the trailer suggested

Also Looking for America/the greatest

I actually meant tracks that a re side by side on an album but this is also a good discussion! 

And you're right about that being a good witchy pair :defeated: lfl has so much good aesthetic and vibes to be taken from it when it isn't in the messy scramble of the final tracklist.

If you guys met Lizzy before she was famous do you think you'd end up being friends? I wouldn't cause she seems like a really shy and reserved type do she'd probably just get scared of me if i tried 

Of course, I had a friend in highschool that I thought of as a little starlet, but also got a little shy and careful in the spotlight, and we got along so well.

My question is if SHE would like me :defeated: