Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

So the insider is reliable...that means that LMLYLAW is supposed to sound like Fine China with a NFR! touch :hdu:  this could turn out as a really beautiful, haunting track/ballad

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i hope she lets jack do something more with the piano heavy tracks this time 

(and hope for nothing like the MAC intro to happen again)

but fine china sounds good already so

i76mrxw.png 

LANA MY QUEEN

!!

Fine china vibes? Omg. I cannot. I hope it's just as sad and makes me bawl my eyes out.

Omg

. I want even sadder songs. I want this album to break me into pieces. I'm sure Violet will too. But !!!!

A couple (three max) country tracks I can handle/love but I will not stand for another yee-haw Joanne style mess. God that was awful.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

MANIFEST WITH ME:

no country songs

no country songs

no country songs

except maybe “stupid for being so happy”

no country songs

no country songs

no country songs

PREACH pt 2  :hair:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

So if it's being mastered then it's in post-production so we'll likely have to wait 3 months after it's done being mastered, for the physical copies, right?

yeah, wouldn't be surprised, pretty sure that happened with the LFL vinyl and it's happening with Violet. Maybe she wanted to finalise a release date for the digital album bc of the pandemic